Well (shaking head), I see 'Oneuli' got popped for a 12b.

Ya think? What's so ridiculous and who gets away with it? Ox is just a whiny bitch who hates America and anything good about it. Why hasn't he moved to Canada yet?

Conservative 101,anyone who does walk blindly in lock step behind Trump, "hates America" !

I hope it wasn't for the Japanese Cartoon Character that sent Jack off the Island for a week. :(

76977c629c67bf3a50e1cf426821ff9340f228f0074b2d09311ab03c24d80e61.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
Ya think? What's so ridiculous and who gets away with it? Ox is just a whiny bitch who hates America and anything good about it. Why hasn't he moved to Canada yet?

This class is what we call a moron. Why yes Timmy, he does sound crazy too. That deserves a gold star. He reminds you of a grumpy chimp at the zoo? Good point, Joanne. Extra credit to anyone, that can tell me where he pulled what he's saying from.

Most definitely a 12b violation.

I saw that when she posted it and was surprised that she said it. Thankfully we have Lesion to keep things safe for us around here. I do wonder though why Jack got banned for something-something about Havana's wife's age, but Lesion posts about "Brad" (real name of a JPP person? It's what he calls Jarod) having sex with a 14 yo, and gets away with it. Interesting, eh?

I saw that when she posted it and was surprised that she said it. Thankfully we have Lesion to keep things safe for us around here. I do wonder though why Jack got banned for something-something about Havana's wife's age, but Lesion posts about "Brad" (real name of a JPP person? It's what he calls Jarod) having sex with a 14 yo, and gets away with it. Interesting, eh?

That would seem like a 12b violation to me. That's why I stay clear of even coming close to 12b.

He is a tradesman, like me, and probably has them on hand, like me. No pun intended.

'Tradesman'? DS claims he's an 'Engineer'. (No, not a Train Engineer, an Engineer with some kind of real engineering 'Degree')
In fact, he has proven that by calling the Kitchen soffits that the Cabinets hang from, ... ''Chases'. Chases that mice run through. (I'm guessing DS got his 'Degree' from Trump University)

'Tradesman'? DS claims he's an 'Engineer'. (No, not a Train Engineer, an Engineer with some kind of real engineering 'Degree')
In fact, he has proven that by calling the Kitchen soffits that the Cabinets hang from, ... ''Chases'. Chases that mice run through. (I'm guessing DS got his 'Degree' from Trump University)

Soffits can indeed be chases.

What did she say? I don't see it?

Brad talked about his young sexual exploits as a teenager. Legion’s comments are borderline, if he’s smart he’ll drop the topic before he slips and gets a ban for it. It’s happened to others who thought themselves clever.

Back