Well (shaking head), I see 'Oneuli' got popped for a 12b.

Brad talked about his young sexual exploits as a teenager. Legion’s comments are borderline, if he’s smart he’ll drop the topic before he slips and gets a ban for it. It’s happened to others who thought themselves clever.

Hmm, I'd say that it doesn't matter if "Brad" talked about it or not, constantly bringing it up as an insult is not much different than what Jack said about Havana's wife's age. And that's what Lesion does.... brings it up as an insult.

Hmm, I'd say that it doesn't matter if "Brad" talked about it or not, constantly bringing it up as an insult is not much different than what Jack said about Havana's wife's age. And that's what Lesion does.... brings it up as an insult.

Not to mention that even if you happen to know some posters real name, it is bad form, and just creepy, to constantly be using it. Being on a first name basis with someone is reserved for friends, cyber-buddies, and close acquaintances - and even then only in private. Basic social etiquette 101.
I do not make society's rules, I just follow them!

They often serve double duty. Are you in the trades Jack, or just a knowledgeable DIY'er?

... that would be doxxing myself, and DS (along with BoyToy, USF) would try and get me banned. But, I did build my own house, so I know a little.
How about you, what did you end up doing?

The racist white wing nut jobs take pleasure in baiting folks into their silly rules.

It's like....don't move, put your hands up, I said don't move, I said put your hands up...….bang your dead!

It's they only way they can claim a victory whilst getting their rocks off.

I haven't seen,Grind,or Phantasmal,or Damo
Did Billy give a 12B all on his own!
So much for all the mods,have to vote!

Stop your child like pathetic whining.

You actually expect that all the MODs post a comment, just to sooth your chapped ass. :palm:

If you really want to challenge the method they use, may I suggest that you commit another rule violation and see if Billy is the only one to post your punishment.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

The racist white wing nut jobs take pleasure in baiting folks into their silly rules.

It's like....don't move, put your hands up, I said don't move, I said put your hands up...….bang your dead!

It's they only way they can claim a victory whilst getting their rocks off.

God! You don't even know the routine. Why do you always act like the Poseur you are?

"Freeze! Don't move. Do you have any ID?" ... empties 9 clip as 'Practice Dummy' goes for wallet. (the old 'He went for a gun' excuse)

I saw that when she posted it and was surprised that she said it. Thankfully we have Lesion to keep things safe for us around here. I do wonder though why Jack got banned for something-something about Havana's wife's age, but Lesion posts about "Brad" (real name of a JPP person? It's what he calls Jarod) having sex with a 14 yo, and gets away with it. Interesting, eh?

Care to show the post you're referencing; because if you don't, you've just cemented the knowledge that you're just a lying bitch.

Your choice.

I was banned once for a week due to a 12b. Nobody noticed. :cuss:

I got 2 weeks for suggesting a poster was an officer in his local chapter of NAMBLA. I didn't think that went "over the line" but apparently they did.
Unlike Jack, I did my 2 weeks and didn't cry and whine about it. Life goes on, no reason to dwell on it for ever...and ever...and ever...

I got 2 weeks for suggesting a poster was an officer in his local chapter of NAMBLA. I didn't think that went "over the line" but apparently they did.
Unlike Jack, I did my 2 weeks and didn't cry and whine about it. Life goes on, no reason to dwell on it for ever...and ever...and ever...

Ironic.

I was banned for a week and stayed away for another week. It was a nice well deserved and much needed mental health vacation from here.:smile:

Back