Werewolf Lounge Thread

Cornelius was my pick. We decided apparently not to, and I figured getting spongebob was too obvious night 2. Learned alot though.

i think for a first game you did ok. you actually had some in depth posts that in other contexts could come off his very villagery. hope you had fun

What I don't understand is why didn't the Wolves night kill Grind the first night? I had Cornelous and Sponge Bob as #1 and #2 on my wolf kill list. I was gob smacked that they both survived the first night.

I think to many players were to focused on trying to figure out who the alts were, instead of just playing the game.

Bob is leaving now.
Village is to small for Bob to stay busy.
Bob is going over to next village and getting married to barmaid Jasmine.
Jasmine likes Bob and Bob likes Jasmine, so no reason to not be together.
Bob also has nice group of cows and old horse from Clem; since Clem is night wolf poop.
At least 3 more of the night wolves are gone.
Bob hopes all of villagers are able to have good life.
(Bob leaves village)

What I don't understand is why didn't the Wolves night kill Grind the first night? I had Cornelous and Sponge Bob as #1 and #2 on my wolf kill list. I was gob smacked that they both survived the first night.

IVAN WISHED TO HAVE PINEAPPLE SPONGE KILLED, THOUGHT WAS SEER. IVAN THOUGHT MODERATOR GRIND WAS ONLY VILLAGER THOUGH, NOT SEER, COULD MAYBE BE PLAYED INTO BEING KILLED.

THIS GAME IS OF SHIT. IVAN GO TO SLEEP OFF FEW HOURS OF 4TH BOTTLE OF VODKA, COME BACK AND ALL THINK IS WOLF. FUCK YOU, NEXT GAME IVAN IS PLAYING MUST INCLUDE MANY DRINK. SEE HOW YOU PUNY AMERICAN LIVER HANDLE THAT.

being a villager is way more fun than being a wolf. I used to love being a wolf but being a wolf is soo mentally draining. everything you say carries so much more weight and if you lose you really feel the whole burden on your shoulders, whereas if you get lynched as a villager it's not so bad. wolfing takes way more work. I like just chilling and playing villager style.

being a villager is way more fun than being a wolf. I used to love being a wolf but being a wolf is soo mentally draining. everything you say carries so much more weight and if you lose you really feel the whole burden on your shoulders, whereas if you get lynched as a villager it's not so bad. wolfing takes way more work. I like just chilling and playing villager style.

I groan everytime I get the PM with green letters in it, informing me that I'm a villager. I actually withheld the traditional "fuck you" or "thanks for nothing" reply this time because I was excited to be playing at all. I do love Seer, though.

What amazed me was that Skidmark didn't abuse his powers as the moderator. I fully expected half the village to be sent to a reeducation camp at some point during the game.

Ivan admits to being a full-time troll, basically. He's an entertaining version of Legion, except he has one account, is straight, and sees eye-to-eye with me on Germans and Chechens. :D

Back