Werewolf Lounge Thread

I knew Grind was Cornelius. I wasn't surprised I got whacked the first night because I assumed I fingered Bob and Ivan and they were my two wolves. Had suspicions about Msanna but didn't verbalize them.

I was surprised when Grind didn't get whacked the second night. If I were a wolf I would have taken him out on day one. Not because I thought he was a Seer but because he definitely came across as an experienced player and could sway the village.

That is why I was convinced that Bob was a wolf. He was either dumb as dog shit or a wolf. Unless Bob was Mott which would cover the dumb as dog shot angle, it had to be wolf.

So when do we play again?

Three reasons

1) I had a blast
2) I would like to play longer than one day
3) it pisses off Zappa and Desh

:good4u:

All the other games, I've been really active and trying to convince others on what direction to go; but this time, I wanted to do something different.
I was literally LMAO over Grind and Super going into total meltdown mode.
Sorry guys - I couldn't help myself and just kept pushing your buttons. :)

LMAO... that is precisely why I thought Bob = Mutt... same stupid shit he does

Three reasons

1) I had a blast

i always love it when new players realize how awesome werewolf is and what they have been missing out on :)

the first game I started by force I just invited like 13-17 people and was just like "you are playing this game" and everyone was like "Wtf grind this is dumb" and by end of d1 so many people were hooked.

i still think we have some untapped people on JPP that would love playing.

we usually run these games every few months. I mean technically I would be up for doing one every month but some people get burned out.

if he was the third vote on you, it might have been given more credit. at it stood, it read more like "welp I guess seren is fucked now, better just hop on board. "

That prick Ivan decided to vote for Bob (USF) initially and there was a good bandwagon rolling but the twat then decided to just fucking change it without talking to any of us.

everyone is shitting on mott but he actually played a pretty good game this round. i thought earl was pretty clear. clearing yourself as a villager is pretty much the number one thing to do. he had some good thoughtful posts. the only thing that gave me pause about him was the bob vote d1.

All the other games, I've been really active and trying to convince others on what direction to go; but this time, I wanted to do something different.

Well you were pushing and I was dead. Of course I had never seen anyone play before. Grind was pretty obvious even with the alt.

I knew Grind was Cornelius. I wasn't surprised I got whacked the first night because I assumed I fingered Bob and Ivan and they were my two wolves. Had suspicions about Msanna but didn't verbalize them.

I was surprised when Grind didn't get whacked the second night. If I were a wolf I would have taken him out on day one. Not because I thought he was a Seer but because he definitely came across as an experienced player and could sway the village.

That is why I was convinced that Bob was a wolf. He was either dumb as dog shit or a wolf. Unless Bob was Mott which would cover the dumb as dog shot angle, it had to be wolf.

So when do we play again?

Three reasons

1) I had a blast

I wanted to lynch Corny but changed to Clem, didn't count anyway as I was whacked.

That prick Ivan decided to vote for Bob (USF) initially and there was a good bandwagon rolling but the twat then decided to just fucking change it without talking to any of us.

the funny thing is on d1 i was so concentrated on getting ivan/seren wagons going that it took me a while to realize "oh... bob is the actual counterwagon" and after I realized bob was having a good chance of getting lynched I was like "fuck this we need to dial the heat back up on seren and that's when I voted for you

Hindsight is always 20/20 but I was convinced Bob was a wolf. I switched last minute. If you could have convinced Ivan, Bob might have been taken out day one. Who knows what would have happened after that. I jumped last minute to show I was village.

BTW did you answer why I was first night kill and why it was so quick?

lol i was actually laughing a lot at all the superfreak v. mott comments (even though bob wasn't mott)

Hindsight is always 20/20 but I was convinced Bob was a wolf. I switched last minute. If you could have convinced Ivan, Bob might have been taken out day one. Who knows what would have happened after that. I jumped last minute to show I was village.

BTW did you answer why I was first night kill and why it was so quick?

I couldn't get hold of Ivan again, he said he couldn't get back in. As I said I was more inclined towards Grind (Corny) but Msanna wanted you so we agreed on that.

Well you were pushing and I was dead. Of course I had never seen anyone play before. Grind was pretty obvious even with the alt.

i just couldn't help it, and I didn't even really want too. I knew once I started typing my classic super long posts that I was really narrowing the field on who people would think I was. plus I probably just have a certain demeanor.

I had fun and I think doing the alternate character is a nice twist, to the game, and we should do this more often.

it actually made some things harder. I am used to knowing how certain people play, so sometimes when someone is acting a certain way in game I was like "if this person is X, I am worried, if this person is Y, then yeah, they are probably a villager"

it actually made some things harder. I am used to knowing how certain people play, so sometimes when someone is acting a certain way in game I was like "if this person is X, I am worried, if this person is Y, then yeah, they are probably a villager"

That's what made this game so fun an different.
With out being sure of who is who, players can't bring in their preconceived ideas of how this person acts or that person acts.

i just couldn't help it, and I didn't even really want too. I knew once I started typing my classic super long posts that I was really narrowing the field on who people would think I was. plus I probably just have a certain demeanor.

You and SF could never disguise yourselves.

also there were a few spectators watching saying how mean some of us were, but they need to realize that's part of the fun. it's a game. I can't think of another village that has worked soooo well together. Everyone was just syncing up. So for those saying it was a dysfunctional yell-fest, they are wrong. we couldn't have swept if we were at each others throats.

it probably helped though that most weren't butting heads due to most people agreeing with each other anyway

Back