Werewolf Lounge Thread

also there were a few spectators watching saying how mean some of us were, but they need to realize that's part of the fun. it's a game. I can't think of another village that has worked soooo well together. Everyone was just syncing up. So for those saying it was a dysfunctional yell-fest, they are wrong. we couldn't have swept if we were at each others throats.

it probably helped though that most weren't butting heads due to most people agreeing with each other anyway

The "spectators" conclusions were just smoke in the wind, as far as I was concerned; because they just wanted to hate on the playa's and the game. :)

I vote we always do alts. Grind shouldn't even bother. ;)

The thing is, is to figure out what kind of player you want to be and go with it.
There's a good probability that this game could have had a different outcome, if we would have had more players.
I also suggest that an alt player not be used more then once.

also wear wolves probably should have been modkilled after d2, but didn't think it was my place to say in the game cause it might come off as biased.

also wear wolves probably should have been modkilled after d2, but didn't think it was my place to say in the game cause it might come off as biased.

But the rules we have say that the mod kills only occur when there is no majority; plus can you imagine what would have happened if the modkill eliminate the 3rd wolf, after Ivan was hanged? :eek2:

everyone is shitting on mott but he actually played a pretty good game this round. i thought earl was pretty clear. clearing yourself as a villager is pretty much the number one thing to do. he had some good thoughtful posts. the only thing that gave me pause about him was the bob vote d1.

I would agree with that. He did... I just didn't know it was him. Which probably helped. USF played like Mutt from the past games... funny that.

also there were a few spectators watching saying how mean some of us were, but they need to realize that's part of the fun. it's a game. I can't think of another village that has worked soooo well together. Everyone was just syncing up. So for those saying it was a dysfunctional yell-fest, they are wrong. we couldn't have swept if we were at each others throats.

it probably helped though that most weren't butting heads due to most people agreeing with each other anyway

I would agree... the wolves being relatively new pretty much made it easier... only one person seemed to continually disagree with the villages take on who the wolves were.

The thing is, is to figure out what kind of player you want to be and go with it.
There's a good probability that this game could have had a different outcome, if we would have had more players.
I also suggest that an alt player not be used more then once.

Agreed. But we can't just change them. We have to create new ones

Agreed. But we can't just change them. We have to create new ones

That's what I meant.

How's this idea?
The next game can be changed from Villagers and Werewolves, to Democrat's and Republicans.
We're all in Congress and it's up to the Republicans to figure out who the Democrats are. :)

sometimes people will throw out votes to get reactions, that wasn't really what made me think he was a wolf, just the fact that he stayed silent allllll day long until the last hour. if IRL we has actually legit busy it might just be bad luck for him. Then after he came back and was being non-committal (and I noticed seren give some throwaway answer about ivan, AND seren jumped to bob to lynch) it all kinda added up for me. then when you combine that with the fact that I saw village idiot get on the lead early, vlad was pretty villagery to me on d1, sponge being villagery, bob being kinda spazzy, wear wolves inactive, it doens't leave many more people to suspect.
I still thought Msanna's inexperienced showed and Ivan did not play well at all.

But the rules we have say that the mod kills only occur when there is no majority; plus can you imagine what would have happened if the modkill eliminate the 3rd wolf, after Ivan was hanged? :eek2:

no, not voting is an insta-modkill, but if you read the rules you can see that if people don't post, they also can be modkilled at moderator discretion.

All the other games, I've been really active and trying to convince others on what direction to go; but this time, I wanted to do something different.
I was literally LMAO over Grind and Super going into total meltdown mode.
Sorry guys - I couldn't help myself and just kept pushing your buttons. :)
What I don't understand is why didn't the Wolves night kill Grind the first night? I had Cornelous and Sponge Bob as #1 and #2 on my wolf kill list. I was gob smacked that they both survived the first night.

everyone is shitting on mott but he actually played a pretty good game this round. i thought earl was pretty clear. clearing yourself as a villager is pretty much the number one thing to do. he had some good thoughtful posts. the only thing that gave me pause about him was the bob vote d1.
Yea...I thought about that but whoever thought up the strategy of starting two BW's on D1 (was either you or SF) had a good strategy. So I started the second BW on Bob and it turned out to be a good strategy even though it did put me somewhat at risk. I was tempted to switch my vote over to Tom at the last minute but decided that would make matters even worse for me. Turned out to be the right decision.

What I don't understand is why didn't the Wolves night kill Grind the first night? I had Cornelous and Sponge Bob as #1 and #2 on my wolf kill list. I was gob smacked that they both survived the first night.

I agree. I definitely can't believe they survived the second night

Cornelius was my pick. We decided apparently not to, and I figured getting spongebob was too obvious night 2. Learned alot though.

Back