Werewolf Lounge Thread

IVAN IS SERIOUS, WHAT FUCK IS WRONG WITH SERVER? IVAN CANNOT ACCESS ANY PAGE OF ANY POST AT SHITTY BOARD OF SHITTY AMERICAN SHITTY POLITICS FOR HALF OF SHITTY HOUR. IVAN IS THINK IS CONSPIRACY.

IVAN IS SERIOUS, WHAT FUCK IS WRONG WITH SERVER? IVAN CANNOT ACCESS ANY PAGE OF ANY POST AT SHITTY BOARD OF SHITTY AMERICAN SHITTY POLITICS FOR HALF OF SHITTY HOUR. IVAN IS THINK IS CONSPIRACY.

Bob thinks you should shut off cheap Russian computer, wait 5 minutes, and then restart cheap Russian computer.
It's either that; or you're so drunk again, that you don't know what you're doing.

Sorry if I was short in the thread, I'm starting at my mom's currently looking after her because she's undergone surgery, so I only have my phone. I had been attempting to fix her old computer to have something decent to post on, but when I booted it up out started randomly restarting. This was about an hour before night. I was able to jeep up relatively fast on my phone due to notifications, but the counts were riddled with errors. Hopefully I will have the computer fixed by tomorrow.

479px-Bristol_stool_chart.svg.png

I'm usually a mix of 7 and 3.

Sorry if I was short in the thread, I'm starting at my mom's currently looking after her because she's undergone surgery, so I only have my phone. I had been attempting to fix her old computer to have something decent to post on, but when I booted it up out started randomly restarting. This was about an hour before night. I was able to jeep up relatively fast on my phone due to notifications, but the counts were riddled with errors. Hopefully I will have the computer fixed by tomorrow.

Hope your mom is doing well. Let me know if you want me to send up some good ole fashioned moonshine to perk her spirits up

If you have problems, Bob does not mind helping with the count.

Bob hopes your mother gets better.

Bob thought that one of the rules was that no one was to give the thanks to a post.

## WEREWOLF: RED EDITION (Start date: 11/14)
Post #9
Post #12
Post #13
Post #19

3 of these are by Panda creature, who is overseer of game.
Is Panda creature trying to undermine game and give one side the edge?

Two were thanks for the first two posts, with random lynches. One was "lynch Mott", and clearly had no bearing on the game. The other thank, I believe, was for you or Cornelius for helping me maintain the vote count while I was desperately trying to get my computer working.

Bob speaking of what Bob would have done, has no bearing on the game or the ability to change anyone's vote; because this isn't about strategy or suspicions.
Cornelius sure likes to boss other villagers around.

Yes it does, your defending yourself, trying to take some of the credit for the wolf kill for yourself. Sorry, the rules of the game cut off discussion and voting after a majority lynch, that is that. Any statement that you would've voted one way or the other is heresay, in light of that fact. Giving yourself more credibility can have an effect on futre voting in the village.

Please, defend yourself in the thread, and leave that out of here. I am going to have to agree with Cornelius, and issue a warning for violating the rules of the game.

Back