## WEREWOLF: RED EDITION (Start date: 11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of post 195

[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center][td]Bob the Brawny Blacksmith[/td][td]2[/td][td]Sponge Bob[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Clem[/td][td]0[/td][td]Brawny Blacksmith[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Cornelius[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Earl Buttz[/td][td]0[/td][td]msanna[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]IVAN CHESNOKOV[/td][td]1[/td][td]Bob the Brawny Blacksmith[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Msanna[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Village Idiot[/td][td]0[/td][td]Serendipity[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Vlad the Impaler[/td][td]0[/td][td]IVAN CHENOKOV[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Wear Wolves[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Serendipity[/td][td]2[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Sponge Bob[/td][td]1[/td][td]Serenity[/td][/tr][/table]

I think this is accurate.

Bob sees a total fuck up, if villagers don't do something.
Village had 1 villager who left after making 1 village comment.
Village has 2 villagers who didn't show up, until there was less then 5 hours to go.
Village had 1 villager who hasn't even said anything today.

Bob see's village going down in flaming heap.
By the way, if you think you know who the other villagers are in real life; then you should send a message to the Panda Bear, so you can prove what you will try to claim later.
also
If you are sure who's a villager and who isn't, then you should send a message to the Panda Bear, so you can prove what you will try to claim later.

As of post 195

[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center][td]Bob the Brawny Blacksmith[/td][td]2[/td][td]Sponge Bob[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Clem[/td][td]0[/td][td]Brawny Blacksmith[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Cornelius[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Earl Buttz[/td][td]0[/td][td]msanna[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]IVAN CHESNOKOV[/td][td]1[/td][td]Bob the Brawny Blacksmith[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Msanna[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Village Idiot[/td][td]0[/td][td]Serendipity[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Vlad the Impaler[/td][td]0[/td][td]IVAN CHENOKOV[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Wear Wolves[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Serendipity[/td][td]2[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Sponge Bob[/td][td]1[/td][td]Serenity[/td][/tr][/table]

It seems to be the same as the one I posted:
[ 2 ] Bob the Brawny Blacksmith - votes for Sponge Bob
[ 0 ] Clem - voted for Bob the Blacksmith
[ 0 ] Cornelius
[ 0 ] Earl Buttz - voted for msanna
[ 1 ] Ivan Chesnokov - voted for Bob the Blacksmith
[ 1 ] msanna
[ 0 ] Village Idiot - voted for Serendipity
[ 0 ] Vlad the Impaler - voted for Ivan
[ 0 ] Wear Wolves
[ 2 ] Serendipity
[ 1 ] Sponge Bob - voted for Serendipity

serenity is a damn good wagon.

Now we need a counter wagon.

I am saying lynch ivan for now

If some of my more trusted villager list want to weigh in, feel free.

bob

will you change your vote to ivan? I don't think sponge is the best vote. He's one of the more sentient players.

I really don't like ivan being as silent as he is, especially when he is usually so bombastic.

As of post 195

[table=sortable]

Well I think Spooge Bob is right in that we need to pick two people for a train. I have to leave in 15 minutes and I don't know if I can be back by 7.

Im unlynching msanna

So I'm switching my vote to.

Lynch Bob the Brawny Blacksmith

LYNCH VILLAGE IDIOT

It seems to be the same as the one I posted:
[ 0 ] Cornelius
[ 0 ] Earl Buttz - voted for msanna
[ 1 ] msanna
[ 1 ] Village Idiot - voted for Serendipity
[ 0 ] Wear Wolves
[ 2 ] Serendipity - voted for Idiot

WHAT SHIT IS THIS? IVAN PASS OUT FOR FEW HOURS, BETWEEN 4TH AND 5TH BOTTLE OF VODKA, AND BOARD GAME HAS NOW 13 FUCKING PAGES FOR IVAN TO READ? GREAT STALINS BALLS, IS NOW NIGHT IN IVANS TIME ZONE, WHICH FUCKING ONE ELSE TAKE TIME TO CONSIDER WHEN MAKING RULES FOR GAME.

IVAN HAS CHANGED MIND, HE WISHES TO HAND IMPOSTER SLAV. BLACKSMITH SEEMS LIKE DECENT FOLK FOR NOW, MAYBE BETTER FOLK IF HE MAKE DEVICE FOR IVAN TO BEST REMOVE KEBAB.

BE OF LYNCHING IMPALER NAMED OF VLADIMIR

as of post 207 no thanks to watermark:

[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center][td]Bob the Brawny Blacksmith[/td][td]3[/td][td]Sponge Bob[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Clem[/td][td]0[/td][td]Brawny Blacksmith[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Cornelius[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Earl Buttz[/td][td]0[/td][td]Brawny[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]IVAN CHESNOKOV[/td][td]1[/td][td]Bob the Brawny Blacksmith[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Msanna[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Village Idiot[/td][td]1[/td][td]Serendipity[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Vlad the Impaler[/td][td]0[/td][td]IVAN CHENOKOV[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Wear Wolves[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Serendipity[/td][td]2[/td][td]village idiot[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Sponge Bob[/td][td]1[/td][td]Serenity[/td][/tr][/table]

Latest update"
[ 3 ] Bob the Brawny Blacksmith - votes for Sponge Bob
[ 0 ] Cornelius
[ 0 ] Earl Buttz - voted for Bob the Blacksmith
[ 0 ] msanna
[ 0 ] Wear Wolves

bob is going to laugh when village burns; because of retarded villagers.
Bob is a villager

WHAT SHIT IS THIS? IVAN PASS OUT FOR FEW HOURS, BETWEEN 4TH AND 5TH BOTTLE OF VODKA, AND BOARD GAME HAS NOW 13 FUCKING PAGES FOR IVAN TO READ? GREAT STALINS BALLS, IS NOW NIGHT IN IVANS TIME ZONE, WHICH FUCKING ONE ELSE TAKE TIME TO CONSIDER WHEN MAKING RULES FOR GAME.

IVAN HAS CHANGED MIND, HE WISHES TO HAND IMPOSTER SLAV. BLACKSMITH SEEMS LIKE DECENT FOLK FOR NOW, MAYBE BETTER FOLK IF HE MAKE DEVICE FOR IVAN TO BEST REMOVE KEBAB.

Latest update"
[ 0 ] Cornelius
[ 1 ] Ivan Chesnokov - voted for Vlad
[ 0 ] msanna
[ 1 ] Vlad the Impaler - voted for Ivan
[ 0 ] Wear Wolves

Bob is going to laugh when village burns; because of retarded villagers.
Bob is a villager

IVAN SEES WISDOM IN WAGON DRIVING. IVAN DOES NOT SEE WISDOM IN HANGING OF WEAPONSMITH WHO IS BRAWNY BY PUNY HOMOSEX AMERICAN STANDARDS. IVAN THINKS CORNELIUS IS PLAY TOO HELPFUL, MAKE HIM LESS SUSPICIOUS. BUT MAYBE IS JUST VODKA TALK. SO FAR IVAN IS TRUSTING OF IDIOT, WEAPONSMITH, AND PINEAPPLE SPONGE MOST.

IVAN IS THINKING MOST SUSPICIOUS IS CORNELIUS AND FAKE SLAV. BEYOND THIS IVAN DOEA NOT KNOW.

Latest update"
[ 3 ] Bob the Brawny Blacksmith - votes for Sponge Bob
[ 0 ] Cornelius
[ 0 ] msanna
[ 0 ] Wear Wolves

Bob is going to laugh when village burns; because of retarded villagers.
Bob is a villager

Oh great. Now the damned commie comes back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back