## WEREWOLF: RED EDITION (Start date: 11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cornelius acts like so super freaky

Well for what is matters here's my top wolf suspects.

#1. msanna - Has posted minimally, has provided little insight as to why he/she thinks is a wolf. Has just voted to lynch or has suspected without much reasoning but most importantly, has done little or nothing to help the village.

#2. Vlad as been as vague as Bob but has contributed little of substance to the village but has posted around the median number of posts. I suspect Vlad is a wolf trying to fly under the radar.

I also suspect that one of the three worst villagers, Serendipity, Wear Wolves and Ivan is a wolf.

butt is a offending butt
he is charging into the fray trying to kill posters with no evidence. ivan first, then i when i called his absurd actions into question
i suspect him of failing to try to lead a village crusade, possibly against the good red party of our village i could go on, but his aggressive passiveness is appalling big dog got big when others show up

idiot posts no supporting evidence. his posts merely identify him as being a poster.

ivan is known as allcaps poster but he is no more suspect than wearwolfies is.

for claim i do not contribute i have higher post cou8nts than the rest of you, total. i make effort to be social, but deep thought and hard analysis does not come fast or easy without caps or periods

I have given my three wolf reads already. No need to do it again.

Why do you keep asking for only top three villagers? That seems suspicious to me.
It's not. It's more important to identify villagers in the beggining of the game. If you can confirm who the villagers are you can paint the wolves into a corner.

I think it is unlikely that all three or even two wolves would be newbies so it is revolves around who posts like an old hand and who doesn't. My picks for wolves are SpongeBob, who is incredibly vocal and delights in throwing people off the scent, Village Idiot and a dice roll between Msanna and Clem.

Top villagers are Earl Butz and Vlad.

I think you are right about village idiot and wear wolves is very suspicious, could just be laziness though.

This reads like a classic pick where a wolf selects one villager and one wolf while leaving the third unnamed. It attempts to gain the appearance of a villager being close to right while building trust.

for vlad and earl, go read the stuff I said in my master post 132 and let me know what you think.

tell me a good counter wagon today.

I don't want to do wear wolves today really as I think it's a shot in the dark and also the way werewolf has been playing recently the in 0 post inactives are usually villagers. not always, but usually. wolves at the bare minimum try to have at least the semblance of a presence.

But if wear wolves doesn't vote it is a mod kill right?

Go back and read Bob's explanations.
Bob never suggested that Sponge was a "villager"; just that he is a villager.
Everyone in the village are "villagers".

it's a bit sus. if you had a wolf read on sponge I don't know why would go out of your way to call him "villager sponge"

it's times like this I really wish I knew your true name. It would make things way easier imo.

I'll back off of you today. there are still better choices. but still . .

bob is not a wolf to me he is less suspicious than others his posts are topical and thought out organic

cornelius got on the ritz when he came he drove the organization of village

spongebob i think is like me but quieter he is good detective

I have given my three wolf reads already. No need to do it again.

Why do you keep asking for only top three villagers? That seems suspicious to me.

every question is important.

sometimes it might be useful seeing if people are staying consistent in their reads or if they are slipping up.

If you are a villager, you should always be happy to provide information. If someone needs info, you shouldn't shy away from giving it. You're goal is to make things easy, smooth, and clear as possible.

Now, I am not asking for your 3 wolf reads, I am asking for your 3 villager reads. It's important for all villagers to basically vomit as much info they can onto their screens so that patterns emerge in the game going forward.

cornelius acts like so super freaky

butt is a offending butt
he is charging into the fray trying to kill posters with no evidence. ivan first, then i when i called his absurd actions into question
i suspect him of failing to try to lead a village crusade, possibly against the good red party of our village i could go on, but his aggressive passiveness is appalling big dog got big when others show up

idiot posts no supporting evidence. his posts merely identify him as being a poster.

ivan is known as allcaps poster but he is no more suspect than wearwolfies is.

for claim i do not contribute i have higher post cou8nts than the rest of you, total. i make effort to be social, but deep thought and hard analysis does not come fast or easy without caps or periods

Be darned. I was trying to provoke a response and I gots one. You just lied msanna. I never tried to kill Ivan. Why would you do that msanna?

It's not. It's more important to identify villagers in the beggining of the game. If you can confirm who the villagers are you can paint the wolves into a corner.

Well I am sure Village Idiot, Vlad and of course myself are villagers. Having my doubts about you though.

Since no one else seems to want to help by keeping count, Bob went back and made a list:

[ 2 ] Bob the Brawny Blacksmith - votes for Sponge Bob
[ ] Clem - voted for Bob the Blacksmith
[ ] Cornelius
[ ] Earl Buttz - voted for msanna
[ 1 ] Ivan Chesnokov - voted for Bob the Blacksmith
[ 1 ] msanna
[ ] Village Idiot - voted for Serendipity
[ ] Vlad the Impaler - voted for Ivan
[ ] Wear Wolves
[ 2 ] Serendipity
[ 1 ] Sponge Bob - voted for Serendipity

Someone get me a vote count, stat! I am limited to my phone until Ubuntu finishes installing on my mom's old laptop and I finally have a computer with a decent OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back