## WEREWOLF: RED EDITION (Start date: 11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vlad said his thoughts on Ivan.

Is the only reason against Serendipity lack of posting? Serendipity could have a job or be busy today for some reason.... but we don't know much yet so I guess its as good as anything.

I like the point about Ivan being very into his roll but staying hidden.

Bob made list of comments; because Bob was accused of not trying to help village.

Bob the Brawny Blacksmith - 1st post at 10:35 - 36 posts
Clem - 1st post at 8:37 - 9 posts
Cornelius - 1st post at 2:07 - 16 posts
Earl Buttz - 1st post at 8:26 - 15 posts
Ivan Chesnokov - 1st post at 7:59 - 1 post
msanna - 1st post at 9:04 - 7 posts
Village Idiot - 1st posi at 10:20 - 9 posts
Vlad the Impaler - 1st post at 7:45 - 11 posts
Wear Wolves - 0 posts
Serendipity - 1st post at 2:30 - 4 posts
Sponge Bob - 1st post at 10:30 - 18 posts

Bob will give his night wolf picks shortly

Here is the post count for those in this thread right now (as of probably 5 minutes ago)

sEmG5U5.png

*wear wolves hasn't posted at all as this screenshot.

the median number of posts is 12. Thats really bad you guys. It makes it really easy for the wolves to hide by just posting a few times and then they are firmly in the mix.

Post counts need to go up. Big time.

Here is my preliminary gathering of info though, I think in a game like this where few things are expected of some posters (because everyone doesn't know the identity of everyone) it seems like wolves don't have a lot of pressure on themselves to perform. They don't have to worry about how they have played games in the past.

One mistake I have seen village make over and over again is vote for those right out in front (who are almost always villagers) and missing all the under the radar wolves just happily picking the village off.

I don't want to do that. At least not day 1.

So with that, let me go over some preliminary reads:

People I don't want to lynch today list:

Bob - He just seems really out in front and kind of stream of conscious-y. Not a lock but I feel ok with him living for now.

Earl - most of my problem with him earlier was just something he said out of the blue, but his responses to me seemed decently villagery. Iit's still early and things can change but def not a d1 lynch at least. He gets a pass.

Vlad - I will hold off on him. He was able to provide the other rule set pretty quickly when I asked him about why he said there were 2 wolves. Also if he was a wolf, he would know there would be 3 wolves, not 2... and I think for a wolf to pretend there is 2 wolves on the extremely rare chance that someone picks up on it only for them to provide an alternative rule set to help clear themselves seems really elaborate. So I feel pretty good about vlad for the reasoning I just stated.

Sponge - Sponge seems to have started trying to solve the game and put effort into things, generally being useful. I don't want tolynch him today either

So that leaves:

village idiot - 9 posts
clem - 9 posts
msanna - 5 posts
seren - 3 posts
ivan - 1 post
wear wolves - 0 posts

..as good lynch targets today

I feel like there is a good chance that there is probably at least 2 wolves in that grouping.

Of those, I think serendipity and ivan are probably the best wagons today.

First you have Serendepity, who is basically totally useless so far. He's been painfully avoiding any committing statements, pops up into the thread, saying "I am here" and then leaves for another hour or so plus. Usually villagers would come in and mix things up a bit, not just make their presence acknowledge and nothing else. He also hasn't given even the most basic indications of a read. Won't even say just their top most villagery person. I don't like seren at all.

Nex there is ivan, who LOVES their schtick more than anyone and he's only posted once the whole game so far. That reads as fear to me. If Ivan were a villager I think he'd be all up in this joint spamming his russian bullshit all over the place and having fun with the game. Instead it looks like he is really trying to avoid unwanted attention to an extreme degree. Soft read, but still, possibly a good wagon.

msanna, village, clem I am going to read over again to see if there are other things I can pick up. Lastly Wear wolves could just as well be an inactive villager over an inactive wolf, you can't really make a read of that person yet.

Also guys keep in mind we have to worry that if someone doesn't show up to vote, they could/will get modkilled. So that's another thing we may have to worry about later.
Yup....that's my main worry about Were Wolves right now.

As for your comments on Ivan, it is unlikely a wolf would try to lead a charge on anyone.

the thing is, popping into the thread once doesn't really mean all that much, and doesn't really constitute a "charge" I think it's fully within a wolfs range to pop in and throw a random name out. If it catches, great. If it doesn't, it's always easy to backtrack later and just call it a throw away vote to get the ball going. I am not ready to clear someone just because they meaninglessly lynched someone 1 hour into the game.

And if you take the lack of posting into account as well, I think it adds up to at the very least a good wagon possibility.

but truthfully I am happy wagoning most of the bottom posters that I pointed out earlier. I think there are a lot of good wagon possibilities in that group.

tonight the wagon choices imo should be between these people:

village idiot, clem, msanna, seren, ivan

and maybe wear wolves if they keep not posting. we'll see.

Vlad said his thoughts on Ivan.

Is the only reason against Serendipity lack of posting? Serendipity could have a job or be busy today for some reason.... but we don't know much yet so I guess its as good as anything.

I like the point about Ivan being very into his roll but staying hidden.

Bob has it in for me for some reason, I guess he likes killing villagers.

Here is the post count for those in this thread right now (as of probably 5 minutes ago)

sEmG5U5.png

*wear wolves hasn't posted at all as this screenshot.

the median number of posts is 12. Thats really bad you guys. It makes it really easy for the wolves to hide by just posting a few times and then they are firmly in the mix.

Post counts need to go up. Big time.

Here is my preliminary gathering of info though, I think in a game like this where few things are expected of some posters (because everyone doesn't know the identity of everyone) it seems like wolves don't have a lot of pressure on themselves to perform. They don't have to worry about how they have played games in the past.

One mistake I have seen village make over and over again is vote for those right out in front (who are almost always villagers) and missing all the under the radar wolves just happily picking the village off.

I don't want to do that. At least not day 1.

So with that, let me go over some preliminary reads:

People I don't want to lynch today list:

Bob - He just seems really out in front and kind of stream of conscious-y. Not a lock but I feel ok with him living for now.

Earl - most of my problem with him earlier was just something he said out of the blue, but his responses to me seemed decently villagery. Iit's still early and things can change but def not a d1 lynch at least. He gets a pass.

Vlad - I will hold off on him. He was able to provide the other rule set pretty quickly when I asked him about why he said there were 2 wolves. Also if he was a wolf, he would know there would be 3 wolves, not 2... and I think for a wolf to pretend there is 2 wolves on the extremely rare chance that someone picks up on it only for them to provide an alternative rule set to help clear themselves seems really elaborate. So I feel pretty good about vlad for the reasoning I just stated.

Sponge - Sponge seems to have started trying to solve the game and put effort into things, generally being useful. I don't want tolynch him today either

So that leaves:

village idiot - 9 posts
clem - 9 posts
msanna - 5 posts
seren - 3 posts
ivan - 1 post
wear wolves - 0 posts

..as good lynch targets today

I feel like there is a good chance that there is probably at least 2 wolves in that grouping.

Of those, I think serendipity and ivan are probably the best wagons today.

First you have Serendepity, who is basically totally useless so far. He's been painfully avoiding any committing statements, pops up into the thread, saying "I am here" and then leaves for another hour or so plus. Usually villagers would come in and mix things up a bit, not just make their presence acknowledge and nothing else. He also hasn't given even the most basic indications of a read. Won't even say just their top most villagery person. I don't like seren at all.

Nex there is ivan, who LOVES their schtick more than anyone and he's only posted once the whole game so far. That reads as fear to me. If Ivan were a villager I think he'd be all up in this joint spamming his russian bullshit all over the place and having fun with the game. Instead it looks like he is really trying to avoid unwanted attention to an extreme degree. Soft read, but still, possibly a good wagon.

msanna, village, clem I am going to read over again to see if there are other things I can pick up. Lastly Wear wolves could just as well be an inactive villager over an inactive wolf, you can't really make a read of that person yet.

Also guys keep in mind we have to worry that if someone doesn't show up to vote, they could/will get modkilled. So that's another thing we may have to worry about later.

So we both agree on Ivan. I also agree that Seren's absence is suspicious but given that the wolves know who they are and can PM each other don't you think they wouldn't allow each other to stay so quiet?

I think Ivan is a wolf and Bob is a wolf trying to act like a crazy villager

Remember lots of noobs in this game. My bet is that watermark would not put more than one noob as a wolf.

So I am betting that there are two veterans as wolves especially since we are anonymous. Therefore they would not allow so many wolves to try to hide in public.

Serendipity may be a wolf but I am still sure about Bob and Ivan. My vote stands.

the thing is, popping into the thread once doesn't really mean all that much, and doesn't really constitute a "charge" I think it's fully within a wolfs range to pop in and throw a random name out. If it catches, great. If it doesn't, it's always easy to backtrack later and just call it a throw away vote to get the ball going. I am not ready to clear someone just because they meaninglessly lynched someone 1 hour into the game.

And if you take the lack of posting into account as well, I think it adds up to at the very least a good wagon possibility.

but truthfully I am happy wagoning most of the bottom posters that I pointed out earlier. I think there are a lot of good wagon possibilities in that group.

tonight the wagon choices imo should be between these people:

village idiot, clem, msanna, seren, ivan

and maybe wear wolves if they keep not posting. we'll see.

If you want to weaken the village then so be it.

So we both agree on Ivan. I also agree that Seren's absence is suspicious but given that the wolves know who they are and can PM each other don't you think they wouldn't allow each other to stay so quiet?

I think Ivan is a wolf and Bob is a wolf trying to act like a crazy villager

Remember lots of noobs in this game. My bet is that watermark would not put more than one noob as a wolf.

roles are randomized, so this shouldn't be a concern.

You know what makes me sick Spooge? You know what makes me so angry I could squat on a phosphorous hand grenade? It's people who ask others where they stand without declaring where they stand or what they think.

Who the hell do you think are villagers or wolves and why?

Look up above... I already posted that information. Post #116.

I have been biding my time watching others, I pick Bob as he is very vocal and it seems to be a diversionary tactic.

Fair enough, but as has been stated, too much 'watching' makes you look suspicious. A village getting input from all of the villagers will also allow for the seer to post his/her thoughts with some cover. So the more you contribute, the better.

Bob finds it odd that Cornelius and Serendipity showed up and both commented, after 2:00.
Sponge begins complaining about Bob's way of posting and saying that Bob is not helping the village
Ivan makes one post, to hang Bob, and then disappears.
Buttz who's been joking back and forth with Bob all day, all of a sudden has a problem and also say's Bob is not helping the village.
Clem who has been also joking back and forth all day with Bob, all of a sudden wants to hang Bob.

Here is Bob's list"
Ivan
Buttz
Clem
Sponge

Out of those 4, Bob picks:
Buttz
Clem
Sponge

Bob made list of comments; because Bob was accused of not trying to help village.

Bob the Brawny Blacksmith - 1st post at 10:35 - 36 posts
Clem - 1st post at 8:37 - 9 posts
Cornelius - 1st post at 2:07 - 16 posts
Earl Buttz - 1st post at 8:26 - 15 posts
Ivan Chesnokov - 1st post at 7:59 - 1 post
msanna - 1st post at 9:04 - 7 posts
Village Idiot - 1st posi at 10:20 - 9 posts
Vlad the Impaler - 1st post at 7:45 - 11 posts
Wear Wolves - 0 posts
Serendipity - 1st post at 2:30 - 4 posts
Sponge Bob - 1st post at 10:30 - 18 posts

Bob will give his night wolf picks shortly

Posting a lot of nonsense doesn't mean you are helping the village... telling us what you think about the other posters does.

Look up above... I already posted that information. Post #116.

for vlad and earl, go read the stuff I said in my master post 132 and let me know what you think.

tell me a good counter wagon today.

I don't want to do wear wolves today really as I think it's a shot in the dark and also the way werewolf has been playing recently the in 0 post inactives are usually villagers. not always, but usually. wolves at the bare minimum try to have at least the semblance of a presence.

Bob finds it odd that Cornelius and Serendipity showed up and both commented, after 2:00.
Sponge begins complaining about Bob's way of posting and saying that Bob is not helping the village
Buttz who's been joking back and forth with Bob all day, all of a sudden has a problem and also say's Bob is not helping the village.
Clem who has been also joking back and forth all day with Bob, all of a sudden wants to hang Bob.

Here is Bob's list"
Ivan
Buttz
Clem
Sponge

Buttz
Clem
Sponge

ok just for the record, we need to work on our communication here.

don't say "picks" as that's hard to interpret. when you are making reads, try to be very clear in labeling them as either villager reads or wolf reads.

Here is Bob's list"
Ivan
Buttz
Clem
Sponge

Buttz
Clem
Sponge

is this an ordered list? who is your number 1 villager? Who is the villager you can easily be comfortable calling one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back