## WEREWOLF: RED EDITION (Start date: 11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole post, is really odd as fuck.

Up until this quoted post, I hadn't posted, serendipity hadn't posted, wear wolves hadn't posted.

But earl here mentioned wear wolves completely out of the blue with very little prompting. Why? If you were villager, wouldn't you just throw all the in actives into the bin? Why single just one of those who hadn't posted out? And he doesn't just do it once in the above post, he emphasizes it at least twice.

To me, this is someone doing a forced read, not something organic.

It's just a really bizarre line of thinking in this spot.
You know what makes me sick? You know what makes me so angry I could french kiss a rattlesnake? It's stupid sheep fuckers from Ohio who can't read.

Now what the hell did I say Cornhole? I said that Village Idjit and Wear Wolves brining attention on themselves by advertisin themselfs as bein wolves was stupid. S T U P U D!

So Wear Wolves wasn't OUT OF DA BLUE. Wear Wolves be drawin attetion to hiself with his name and he's lurkin and not postin. So hell yea that worries me buttz so what? What worries me about Wear Wolves is that if the idjit is a villager, he aint helpin the village with that damned foolish name!!

why do you like me?

Saying "I like x" is not good enough.

make sure to explain your reasoning. Wolves have a harder time making reads in this game because they ultimately need to lie. They need to give detailed reasonings about people when they know it isn't true. That's really fucking hard to do. The more people give thoughtful detailed reads, the harder it is for the wolves. It steps up everyones game and puts more pressure on the wolf team.

Everything the village should be doing is to make things harder on the wolves.

Right now this thread has been the easiest d1 ever for a wolf team. Everyone is talking like a retard and making very little sense, and this makes it very easy for the wolves to hide.

Now.. moving on.

can you please provide the source where you say you saw the "other rules?"

Thank you for asking so nicely... Yes I can, http://www.werewolves.com/werewolf-game/.

We must cooperate to find wolves.

Last edited:
Vlad thinks that names were chosen before players became wolfs, Vlad thinks using name to determine who the wolfs are is not effective.

We find wolf by listening, if you are a wolf you stay quiet so even if village listens village cant hear.

I think Bob the Blacksmith has been purposefully vague and obtuse from the beginning trying to create confusion among the village.

I stand by my position to lynch Bob the Blacksmith.

His only reasoning for lynching Ivan and myself is that we doubt his veracity.

Right now this thread has been the easiest d1 ever for a wolf team. Everyone is talking like a retard and making very little sense, and this makes it very easy for the wolves to hide.

Everyone is not talking like retards.
Retard village is to the East and it takes at least 3 days walking, to get there.
Bob go there once and the way they talk made Bob's head hurt.

You sure are pushy, for someone who has been hiding in your hovel all day.
Now you decide to leave your bed and come outside, making demands.

You know what makes me sick? You know what makes me so angry I could french kiss a rattlesnake? It's stupid sheep fuckers from Ohio who can't read.

Now what the hell did I say Cornhole? I said that Village Idjit and Wear Wolves brining attention on themselves by advertisin themselfs as bein wolves was stupid. S T U P U D!

So Wear Wolves wasn't OUT OF DA BLUE. Wear Wolves be drawin attetion to hiself with his name and he's lurkin and not postin. So hell yea that worries me buttz so what? What worries me about Wear Wolves is that if the idjit is a villager, he aint helpin the village with that damned foolish name!!

well his name was chosen before roles went out. it's a pretty meaningless thing.you are literally making a read on someone that hasn't even posted yet. which is fine, but if you are going to make reads on those that are under the radar, you can't just pick one.

that said I find your response to me at least semi-villagery, so I am satisfied to leave you alone for now.

Would you like Bob to get you a drink now, Buttz?
You seem to be really upset and Bob finds that drinking helps him to calm down.

I think Bob the Blacksmith has been purposefully vague and obtuse from the beginning trying to create confusion among the village.

Bob is not vague, Bob is very clear.
Bob is also not obtuse.
Bob is just the right weight, for how tall I am.

See, even now Clem tries to attack Bob.
Clem has even changed how he speaks.
Clem seemed to act like a villager, to get our trust and is now talking like one is from a rich family.
Everyone knows that the night wolves are always from the rich families; because they have the money to hide them, when they are small, until they can control their changing.

why do you like me?

Saying "I like x" is not good enough.

make sure to explain your reasoning. Wolves have a harder time making reads in this game because they ultimately need to lie. They need to give detailed reasonings about people when they know it isn't true. That's really fucking hard to do. The more people give thoughtful detailed reads, the harder it is for the wolves. It steps up everyones game and puts more pressure on the wolf team.

Everything the village should be doing is to make things harder on the wolves.

Now.. moving on.

can you please provide the source where you say you saw the "other rules?"
Well Mr. Hoity Toity if'n you want reads than I say lets try an read who are the villagers. It's easier to do than identifyin wolves and if we confirm who the hell is a villager as we go along and can figur out who tha darned wolve are by the process of elimination.

So, as Earl said earlier. My top three villagers are.

#1. Clem
#2. Village Idjit
#3. Spooge Bob

Why? For the same reason for all three. They haven't said or done anything stupid that'd hurt the village.

Waiting for more info and tells.

seriously? you can't make some spot judgements? we are more than 100 posts into the game now and 3.5 hours away from the end of day. You need to make reads.

What posts stand out to you? Go look over again and choose 1 or 2.

Who, out of the 11 players not including yourself, do you absolutely NOT want to lynch today? Can you answer that?

Who seems the most suspicious?

No one is saying you need to solve the game on day one, but you should at least be able to say "this person seems slightly more suspicious than this person"

The more info you can provide to the village, the harder it will be for the wolves.

Purty concise analersis thar Clem. I have a bit of the same concern about Bob too. You's right. He is vague and obtuse which means he could be either a villager or a wolf and he aint exactly clear. Now this is the kinda game where ya don't get much benerfit of the doubt so Bob doesn't make my villager list buttz I aint put him on my wolf list either. Bob needs to do more to help the village than swingin that big hammer of his if'n he wants to stay off my wolf list.

well his name was chosen before roles went out. it's a pretty meaningless thing.you are literally making a read on someone that hasn't even posted yet. which is fine, but if you are going to make reads on those that are under the radar, you can't just pick one.

that said I find your response to me at least semi-villagery, so I am satisfied to leave you alone for now.
Buttz that just it Cornie...I aint makin a reads on Wear Wolves. I's just pointin out that his name is drawin unwanted attention to hiself and that he aint postin none of which is helpin the village none. That worries me.

My thoughts...

Village:

Cornelius... been making a good effort to get village talking, to line up two potential candidates to keep wolves from hiding

Bob the Blacksmith... ranting like a lunatic from Ohio... who normally comes off like a wolf, but ends up screwing us when he is actually a villager... rarely provides help to the village, just as we are seeing today

Vlad... seems to be trying to help village

Wolves:
Serendipity... posting just for the sake of posting, providing no insight
Werewolves... not because of name, but more so do to lack of posting

Not sure: Vlad, Ivan, Earl, Village idiot, msanna

Idiots: several in the running, Clem, Bob the Blacksmith, Village idiot

seriously? you can't make some spot judgements? we are more than 100 posts into the game now and 3.5 hours away from the end of day. You need to make reads.

What posts stand out to you? Go look over again and choose 1 or 2.

Who, out of the 11 players not including yourself, do you absolutely NOT want to lynch today? Can you answer that?

Who seems the most suspicious?

No one is saying you need to solve the game on day one, but you should at least be able to say "this person seems slightly more suspicious than this person"

The more info you can provide to the village, the harder it will be for the wolves.
Yea Dippy. Cornie has some real qood questions thar. Whatchyou gotta say about them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back