## WEREWOLF: RED EDITION (Start date: 11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. That's good. moving forward, why were you confident there were two wolves in the thread? Why not 1? who in your mind were the two wolves in the thread at that point?

Vlad is not understanding your question. Vlad was never confident there were two wolves in any thread.

Your politeness is not so pervasive. You ask lots of questions but don't share much info of yourself. Vlad is happy to discuss topics in detail but also gets to ask questions. Those of us who are not wolves need to work together to find the wolves.

Purty concise analersis thar Clem. I have a bit of the same concern about Bob too. You's right. He is vague and obtuse which means he could be either a villager or a wolf and he aint exactly clear. Now this is the kinda game where ya don't get much benerfit of the doubt so Bob doesn't make my villager list buttz I aint put him on my wolf list either. Bob needs to do more to help the village than swingin that big hammer of his if'n he wants to stay off my wolf list.

Bob has been trying to get at least 3 villagers to crawl of their beds and to stop hiding in their hovels; but it is against the village rules to enter and pull them from their covers.
Bob has probably said more then all of the other villagers, so Bob is not sure what else Bob can do.

Vlad is not understanding your question. Vlad was never confident there were two wolves in any thread.

Your politeness is not so pervasive. You ask lots of questions but don't share much info of yourself. Vlad is happy to discuss topics in detail but also gets to ask questions. Those of us who are not wolves need to work together to find the wolves.

So who do you think are most likely wolves, who do you think most likely villagers?

What makes you think so for each?

If you had to vote to lynch one person now, who would it be?

Bob has been trying to get at least 3 villagers to crawl of their beds and to stop hiding in their hovels; but it is against the village rules to enter and pull them from their covers.
Bob has probably said more then all of the other villagers, so Bob is not sure what else Bob can do.

For starters, you might try cutting out the bullshit third person talking and try actually helping the village.

Who do you think is a wolf at this point and who do you think is a villager? Why? If you had to lynch someone right now, who would it be?

My thoughts...

Village:

Cornelius... been making a good effort to get village talking, to line up two potential candidates to keep wolves from hiding

Bob the Blacksmith... ranting like a lunatic from Ohio... who normally comes off like a wolf, but ends up screwing us when he is actually a villager... rarely provides help to the village, just as we are seeing today

Vlad... seems to be trying to help village

Wolves:
Serendipity... posting just for the sake of posting, providing no insight
Werewolves... not because of name, but more so do to lack of posting

Not sure: Vlad, Ivan, Earl, Village idiot, msanna

Idiots: several in the running, Clem, Bob the Blacksmith, Village idiot

Bob is not from O-hi-o and is not sure where it is.
Is O-hi-o a nice place?

For starters, you might try cutting out the bullshit third person talking and try actually helping the village.

Who do you think is a wolf at this point and who do you think is a villager? Why? If you had to lynch someone right now, who would it be?

Bob thinks this is funny.
A villager named Sponge Bob is saying that Bob is doing something that he shouldn't be done.

So who do you think are most likely wolves, who do you think most likely villagers?

Vlad has already voted to lynch Ivan. This vote is not based on much other than a come in take charge attitude that I would suspect of a wolf wants to establish if he desires to steer the vote.

Sponge Bob, I want to know why you voted as you did? You seem anxious to get someone lynched without much debate?

Vlad has already voted to lynch Ivan. This vote is not based on much other than a come in take charge attitude that I would suspect of a wolf wants to establish if he desires to steer the vote.

Sponge Bob, I want to know why you voted as you did? You seem anxious to get someone lynched without much debate?

As was stated earlier... we need two candidates to build bandwagons on. Otherwise the wolves can simply hide in the votes if we have five or six people getting votes. It does the village little good if that happens. Thus, we need to start somewhere.

I chose Serendipity for lack of substance in his/her posts. Not a whole lot to go on at this point.

As for your comments on Ivan, it is unlikely a wolf would try to lead a charge on anyone.

Here is the post count for those in this thread right now (as of probably 5 minutes ago)

sEmG5U5.png

*wear wolves hasn't posted at all as this screenshot.

the median number of posts is 12. Thats really bad you guys. It makes it really easy for the wolves to hide by just posting a few times and then they are firmly in the mix.

Post counts need to go up. Big time.

Here is my preliminary gathering of info though, I think in a game like this where few things are expected of some posters (because everyone doesn't know the identity of everyone) it seems like wolves don't have a lot of pressure on themselves to perform. They don't have to worry about how they have played games in the past.

One mistake I have seen village make over and over again is vote for those right out in front (who are almost always villagers) and missing all the under the radar wolves just happily picking the village off.

I don't want to do that. At least not day 1.

So with that, let me go over some preliminary reads:

People I don't want to lynch today list:

Bob - He just seems really out in front and kind of stream of conscious-y. Not a lock but I feel ok with him living for now.

Earl - most of my problem with him earlier was just something he said out of the blue, but his responses to me seemed decently villagery. Iit's still early and things can change but def not a d1 lynch at least. He gets a pass.

Vlad - I will hold off on him. He was able to provide the other rule set pretty quickly when I asked him about why he said there were 2 wolves. Also if he was a wolf, he would know there would be 3 wolves, not 2... and I think for a wolf to pretend there is 2 wolves on the extremely rare chance that someone picks up on it only for them to provide an alternative rule set to help clear themselves seems really elaborate. So I feel pretty good about vlad for the reasoning I just stated.

Sponge - Sponge seems to have started trying to solve the game and put effort into things, generally being useful. I don't want tolynch him today either

So that leaves:

village idiot - 9 posts
clem - 9 posts
msanna - 5 posts
seren - 3 posts
ivan - 1 post
wear wolves - 0 posts

..as good lynch targets today

I feel like there is a good chance that there is probably at least 2 wolves in that grouping.

Of those, I think serendipity and ivan are probably the best wagons today.

First you have Serendepity, who is basically totally useless so far. He's been painfully avoiding any committing statements, pops up into the thread, saying "I am here" and then leaves for another hour or so plus. Usually villagers would come in and mix things up a bit, not just make their presence acknowledge and nothing else. He also hasn't given even the most basic indications of a read. Won't even say just their top most villagery person. I don't like seren at all.

Nex there is ivan, who LOVES their schtick more than anyone and he's only posted once the whole game so far. That reads as fear to me. If Ivan were a villager I think he'd be all up in this joint spamming his russian bullshit all over the place and having fun with the game. Instead it looks like he is really trying to avoid unwanted attention to an extreme degree. Soft read, but still, possibly a good wagon.

msanna, village, clem I am going to read over again to see if there are other things I can pick up. Lastly Wear wolves could just as well be an inactive villager over an inactive wolf, you can't really make a read of that person yet.

Also guys keep in mind we have to worry that if someone doesn't show up to vote, they could/will get modkilled. So that's another thing we may have to worry about later.

Who are your top wolf candidates thus far?

Hmmm that's kinda dodgy at the moment. Don't have any real good reads. I'll tell you who the most worthless villagers are right now.

#1. Wear Wolves - Not a single post.
#2. Ivan - One post and he votes to lynch on that post.
#3. Serendipity - three posts that have provided absolutly nothing of value to the Village.

I'd say there's a good chance that at least one of them is a wolf.

Here is the post count for those in this thread right now (as of probably 5 minutes ago)

sEmG5U5.png

*wear wolves hasn't posted at all as this screenshot.

the median number of posts is 12. Thats really bad you guys. It makes it really easy for the wolves to hide by just posting a few times and then they are firmly in the mix.

Post counts need to go up. Big time.

Here is my preliminary gathering of info though, I think in a game like this where few things are expected of some posters (because everyone doesn't know the identity of everyone) it seems like wolves don't have a lot of pressure on themselves to perform. They don't have to worry about how they have played games in the past.

One mistake I have seen village make over and over again is vote for those right out in front (who are almost always villagers) and missing all the under the radar wolves just happily picking the village off.

I don't want to do that. At least not day 1.

So with that, let me go over some preliminary reads:

People I don't want to lynch today list:

Bob - He just seems really out in front and kind of stream of conscious-y. Not a lock but I feel ok with him living for now.

Earl - most of my problem with him earlier was just something he said out of the blue, but his responses to me seemed decently villagery. Iit's still early and things can change but def not a d1 lynch at least. He gets a pass.

Vlad - I will hold off on him. He was able to provide the other rule set pretty quickly when I asked him about why he said there were 2 wolves. Also if he was a wolf, he would know there would be 3 wolves, not 2... and I think for a wolf to pretend there is 2 wolves on the extremely rare chance that someone picks up on it only for them to provide an alternative rule set to help clear themselves seems really elaborate. So I feel pretty good about vlad for the reasoning I just stated.

Sponge - Sponge seems to have started trying to solve the game and put effort into things, generally being useful. I don't want tolynch him today either

So that leaves:

village idiot - 9 posts
clem - 9 posts
msanna - 5 posts
seren - 3 posts
ivan - 1 post
wear wolves - 0 posts

..as good lynch targets today

I feel like there is a good chance that there is probably at least 2 wolves in that grouping.

Of those, I think serendipity and ivan are probably the best wagons today.

First you have Serendepity, who is basically totally useless so far. He's been painfully avoiding any committing statements, pops up into the thread, saying "I am here" and then leaves for another hour or so plus. Usually villagers would come in and mix things up a bit, not just make their presence acknowledge and nothing else. He also hasn't given even the most basic indications of a read. Won't even say just their top most villagery person. I don't like seren at all.

Nex there is ivan, who LOVES their schtick more than anyone and he's only posted once the whole game so far. That reads as fear to me. If Ivan were a villager I think he'd be all up in this joint spamming his russian bullshit all over the place and having fun with the game. Instead it looks like he is really trying to avoid unwanted attention to an extreme degree. Soft read, but still, possibly a good wagon.

msanna, village, clem I am going to read over again to see if there are other things I can pick up. Lastly Wear wolves could just as well be an inactive villager over an inactive wolf, you can't really make a read of that person yet.

Also guys keep in mind we have to worry that if someone doesn't show up to vote, they could/will get modkilled. So that's another thing we may have to worry about later.
Vlad wants to know what time is sunset?

k, my choices are

buttz ivan idiot

the most likely villagers are vlad bob cornelius

spongebob is to backdoor for me to give a herm a clear signal.

You know what makes me sick Spooge? You know what makes me so angry I could squat on a phosphorous hand grenade? It's people who ask others where they stand without declaring where they stand or what they think.

Who the hell do you think are villagers or wolves and why?

As was stated earlier... we need two candidates to build bandwagons on. Otherwise the wolves can simply hide in the votes if we have five or six people getting votes. It does the village little good if that happens. Thus, we need to start somewhere.

I chose Serendipity for lack of substance in his/her posts. Not a whole lot to go on at this point.

As for your comments on Ivan, it is unlikely a wolf would try to lead a charge on anyone.

I have been biding my time watching others, I pick Bob as he is very vocal and it seems to be a diversionary tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back