## WEREWOLF: RED EDITION (Start date: 11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for what is matters here's my top wolf suspects.

#1. msanna - Has posted minimally, has provided little insight as to why he/she thinks is a wolf. Has just voted to lynch or has suspected without much reasoning but most importantly, has done little or nothing to help the village.

#2. Vlad as been as vague as Bob but has contributed little of substance to the village but has posted around the median number of posts. I suspect Vlad is a wolf trying to fly under the radar.

I also suspect that one of the three worst villagers, Serendipity, Wear Wolves and Ivan is a wolf.

ok just for the record, we need to work on our communication here.

don't say "picks" as that's hard to interpret. when you are making reads, try to be very clear in labeling them as either villager reads or wolf reads.

Bob now sees that he wasn't clear.

My night wolf choices are:
Buttz
Clem
Sponge

Bob now sees that he wasn't clear.

My night wolf choices are:
Buttz
Clem
Sponge

in post 127 you said the following:

Bob thinks this is funny.
A villager named Sponge Bob is saying that Bob is doing something that he shouldn't be done.

you definitively and confidently called sponge a villager in that spot (as if you would have insight to that), and now you are saying he's a wolf?

that doesn't seem very consistent.

Here is the post count for those in this thread right now (as of probably 5 minutes ago)

sEmG5U5.png

*wear wolves hasn't posted at all as this screenshot.

the median number of posts is 12. Thats really bad you guys. It makes it really easy for the wolves to hide by just posting a few times and then they are firmly in the mix.

Post counts need to go up. Big time.

Here is my preliminary gathering of info though, I think in a game like this where few things are expected of some posters (because everyone doesn't know the identity of everyone) it seems like wolves don't have a lot of pressure on themselves to perform. They don't have to worry about how they have played games in the past.

One mistake I have seen village make over and over again is vote for those right out in front (who are almost always villagers) and missing all the under the radar wolves just happily picking the village off.

I don't want to do that. At least not day 1.

So with that, let me go over some preliminary reads:

People I don't want to lynch today list:

Bob - He just seems really out in front and kind of stream of conscious-y. Not a lock but I feel ok with him living for now.

Earl - most of my problem with him earlier was just something he said out of the blue, but his responses to me seemed decently villagery. Iit's still early and things can change but def not a d1 lynch at least. He gets a pass.

Vlad - I will hold off on him. He was able to provide the other rule set pretty quickly when I asked him about why he said there were 2 wolves. Also if he was a wolf, he would know there would be 3 wolves, not 2... and I think for a wolf to pretend there is 2 wolves on the extremely rare chance that someone picks up on it only for them to provide an alternative rule set to help clear themselves seems really elaborate. So I feel pretty good about vlad for the reasoning I just stated.

Sponge - Sponge seems to have started trying to solve the game and put effort into things, generally being useful. I don't want tolynch him today either

So that leaves:

village idiot - 9 posts
clem - 9 posts
msanna - 5 posts
seren - 3 posts
ivan - 1 post
wear wolves - 0 posts

..as good lynch targets today

I feel like there is a good chance that there is probably at least 2 wolves in that grouping.

Of those, I think serendipity and ivan are probably the best wagons today.

First you have Serendepity, who is basically totally useless so far. He's been painfully avoiding any committing statements, pops up into the thread, saying "I am here" and then leaves for another hour or so plus. Usually villagers would come in and mix things up a bit, not just make their presence acknowledge and nothing else. He also hasn't given even the most basic indications of a read. Won't even say just their top most villagery person. I don't like seren at all.

Nex there is ivan, who LOVES their schtick more than anyone and he's only posted once the whole game so far. That reads as fear to me. If Ivan were a villager I think he'd be all up in this joint spamming his russian bullshit all over the place and having fun with the game. Instead it looks like he is really trying to avoid unwanted attention to an extreme degree. Soft read, but still, possibly a good wagon.

msanna, village, clem I am going to read over again to see if there are other things I can pick up. Lastly Wear wolves could just as well be an inactive villager over an inactive wolf, you can't really make a read of that person yet.

Also guys keep in mind we have to worry that if someone doesn't show up to vote, they could/will get modkilled. So that's another thing we may have to worry about later.
I don't disagree with you. Bob has been to far out front and that makes him suspicious. Vlad may be trying to fly under the Radar. He's posted around the median but he been about as vague at Bob and not really helpfull.

Spooge Bob appears to be working to help the village so I feel strong that he's a villager. Same with you.

Village Idjit could be another one trying to fly under the radar but he has contributed some and strike me as being a villager.

msanna is my biggest wolf suspect. He/She has been very aggresive and done little for the village.

I also think that one of the wolves is in the list of the three who have posted the least.

I think Wear Wolves is headed for a mod kill.

you definitively and confidently called sponge a villager in that spot (as if you would have insight to that), and now you are saying he's a wolf?

Cornies Right Bob...whatcha got to say for your sef?

Go back and read Bob's explanations.
Bob never suggested that Sponge was a "villager"; just that he is a villager.
Everyone in the village are "villagers".

Posting a lot of nonsense doesn't mean you are helping the village... telling us what you think about the other posters does.

I think it is unlikely that all three or even two wolves would be newbies so it is revolves around who posts like an old hand and who doesn't. My picks for wolves are SpongeBob, who is incredibly vocal and delights in throwing people off the scent, Village Idiot and a dice roll between Msanna and Clem.

the problem with alts this game (and it's not really a problem, but a challenge) is that past history is SOOOO useful for determining if someone is wolfy. I don't know who brawny is. If brawny were super freak, I would be concerned. Cause super freak tries to help solve the game. If brawny is just a random new player, then it's harder to interpret the things they say as bizarre and wolfy or just newbie mistakes.

I think it is unlikely that all three or even two wolves would be newbies so it is revolves around who posts like an old hand and who doesn't. My picks for wolves are SpongeBob, who is incredibly vocal and delights in throwing people off the scent, Village Idiot and a dice roll between Msanna and Clem.

again, roles are assigned randomly typically using random.org

watermark didn't "construct" teams.

help me out, try and clear yourself

give me your reasoning for top 3 most likely villagers

and give me your best wolf read

I have given my three wolf reads already. No need to do it again.

Why do you keep asking for only top three villagers? That seems suspicious to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back