## WEREWOLF: RED EDITION (Start date: 11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Bob..Earl has a policy not to be disagreable with big brawny fellers like you...buttz I have to ask yous. How did Clem and Ivan personally attack you?

Early this morning Ivan wanted to hang Bob and Clem told another villager that I made him a bad horseshoe and it caused his old horse to go lame.
Bob does not know whay Ivan wants to hang him and Bob does not make things that are bad.

Bob likes you Buttz.
I still think name is funny; but I will buy you a beer later, after Bob is finished working.
Probably more then one beer.

Vlad is concerned with all the yapping, someone here sees the wolves... And does not tell us. Two here are wolves.

No more talky talk, lets figure it out and lynch a wolf. Vlad voted but is flexable and does not like to lynch villagers, even if they are named Ivan. Vlad just has a bad feeling.

This is hard when so many villagers decide to stay in hovels and not come out to talk.
Maybe they scared because of who night wolves killed; but cowering in hovel will do no good.
We need to look into villagers eyes and see who is maybe night wolf or maybe not.
Bob has bad feeling also; because to many villagers are cowering in their beds.

BOB THE BLACKSMITH CHALLANGES YOU TO CRAWL OUT OF YOUR HIDING AND JOIN THE VILLAGE, SO WE CAN FIND OUT WHICH ARE THE NIGHT WOLVES.
YOUR FEAR FEEDS THEM AND ONLY MAKES THEM STRONGER.
WOLVES ARE COWARDS AND THAT IS WHY THEY ONLY ATTACK AT NIGHT.
AT LEAST IDIOT IS NOT COWARD, LIKE THOSE WHO HID IN HOVELS.

(Bob stops yelling and looks to see if anyone comes out)

Mkay, remember that if some fool don't post by 6:45, we can vote to lynch them, as they'll get killed anyway...

Bob say vote for villager that smells like night wolf and let villagers that hide in bed stay there.
If cowards die hiding in their beds, then we just burn house down.

Only villagers Bob has seen, are Vlad, Ivan (who wants to hang Bob), Buttz (name still funny), Clem (who told lie about Bob), msanna, Idiot, and Sponge.

Bob would like to know where Cornelius, Wear Wolves, and Serendipity are hiding.

Bob say vote for villager that smells like night wolf and let villagers that hide in bed stay there.
If cowards die hiding in their beds, then we just burn house down.

Only villagers Bob has seen, are Vlad, Ivan (who wants to hang Bob), Buttz (name still funny), Clem (who told lie about Bob), msanna, Idiot, and Sponge.

Bob would like to know where Cornelius, Wear Wolves, and Serendipity are hiding.

I am here.

IVAN IS CLEARLY LEADER OF VILLAGE, AS IVAN HAS BEEN FIGHTING GERMAN NEAR GLORIOUS STRONGHOLD OF LENINGRAD. IVAN STILL HAS BLOODY SNOW BOOTS FROM WINTER OF 43.

IVAN IS BE WISHING TO MAKE THE VOTE FOR HANGING OF BOB BLACKSMITH WHO IS BRAWNY.

LYNCH BLACKSMITH WHO IS BOB

You know what makes me sick? You know what makes me so angry I could beat a dead armadillo with a baseball bat?

It's communist. I can't stand communist. I'm a firm believer that the only good red is one that's dead.

Ivan...pipe down. You couldn't hang a picture of Stalin.

Say. I got an idear. Why don't ya'll come on down to Earls bar The Dew Drop Inn and lets discuss this here lynching thing over a beer or two.

Buttz out.

ah was buzy workin' in tha wheat fields an' ah saw wolf tracks thet led back ta Ivans

Y'all be good now ya hear

Mkay i was actually a friend of the dead villager, mkay? Watermarx, you are kind of mean for saying we all hated him.

for the love of god I hope everyone isn't talking like dopes all game long.

Yessiree Spooge Bob. There sure are. Wear Wolves and Village Idiot might tas well have HANG ME signs on their chest. I guesss that's be be expected from the village idiot. Wear Wolves on the other hand worries me.

But lets not get in all fired hurry to hang someone lest we hang a villager. Let's see if'n we can get us one of them thar wolves.

I do have to admit that thar Ivan Jerkoff feller sure is suspicious. Comes in claiming to be village leader, votes to Lynch good ole Bob and then just dissapears.

Pretty wolfy behavior to me. What do ya'll think?

Buttz out.

This whole post, is really odd as fuck.

Up until this quoted post, I hadn't posted, serendipity hadn't posted, wear wolves hadn't posted.

But earl here mentioned wear wolves completely out of the blue with very little prompting. Why? If you were villager, wouldn't you just throw all the in actives into the bin? Why single just one of those who hadn't posted out? And he doesn't just do it once in the above post, he emphasizes it at least twice.

To me, this is someone doing a forced read, not something organic.

It's just a really bizarre line of thinking in this spot.

The strategy we need to have today is get TWO, COUNT THEM TWO SOLID wagons going

If we just all target one player, it makes the job very easy on the wolves. They can just hide with everyone else and when asked to justify their actions later in game they can simply say "hey every other single person was doing it"

By getting two wagons going, village will have a better chance of a wolf being one of the wagons. Which forces the OTHER wolves to a decision.

At end of day today we would ideally like to see a 5 to 6 voting count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back