## WEREWOLF: RED EDITION (Start date: 11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll appers to be a wolf in sheeps dog clothing thar. Ole Earl here is just trying to be a good villager and invites ya'll over to the Dew Drop in for a beer to discuss thangs and ya'll wants to hang ole Earl?

Not very villagery of ya thar msanna...not villagery a'tall.

:FootMouth:

i didn't underline nothing yet your still a neighbor

but you still hate communi-ty

Golly gee, the village is a mite worked up this morning. We should all hold hands and sing kumbaya. The three that start howling will most certainly be wolves.

Bob does not understand Ivan's desire to have me hanged.
With a shortage of steel production, Bob is necessary, so that weapons can be made and items can be repaired.
Is Ivan trying to make Bob look suspicious, so that no one looks at the behavior of Ivan?

Sheep dawg your bout as smart as lips on a woodpecker. I said I hates communists...not community. Try to pay attention here...you're confusing Dub.

Greetings and salutations Mr. Macklemore. I think we should avoid hate. Hate never solves any of our problems. Let us work together to determine the identity of these kelp for brains wolves and then relish in cutting their fishpaste heads off.

With a shortage of steel production, Bob is necessary, so that weapons can be made and items can be repaired.
Is Ivan trying to make Bob look suspicious, so that no one looks at the behavior of Ivan?

Vlad thinks that Ivan is quick to name someone other than him self, that's suspicious.

Vlad likes Bob's work ethic.

I's knowd Ivan was no good last year when the Missus caught him taking a leak in ma wheat fields. Be wary of Ivan. He is slicker than a harpooned hippo on a banana tree.

I's knowd Ivan was no good last year when the Missus caught him taking a leak in ma wheat fields. Be wary of Ivan. He is slicker than a harpooned hippo on a banana tree.

Well, I declare! I think I hear a band wagon forming and I do so love bands. Nothing like some great music while watching a Russian swing from a wondrous tree.

Well, I declare! I think I hear a band wagon forming and I do so love bands. Nothing like some great music while watching a Russian swing from a wondrous tree.

Clem don't knows nuttin bout no band wagons. I's just knows that dang varmint Ivan done pissed in ma wheat fields and me an da Missus ain't forgot. I was madder than a bobcat caught in a piss fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back