Werewolf....?

captain there is no reason to lock a list down 3 days before game starts. DURRRRRRRRRR. more begging to follow this weekend O_O

also capt you asked me like 2 weeks ago to change your name and i haven't done it yet :x

The list isn't locked, but since weekend traffic is a fraction of weekday traffic, I can pretty safely assume we won't get anymore interest. That being said it's still open for more people. I'd love to get at least two more, if not 4.

Also Grind, change my name to Richard C Mongler.

The list isn't locked, but since weekend traffic is a fraction of weekday traffic, I can pretty safely assume we won't get anymore interest. That being said it's still open for more people. I'd love to get at least two more, if not 4.

Also Grind, change my name to Richard C Mongler.

grind...you should change it to richard noggin :D

Richard Mongler is infinitely better.

Also, I've spent the past half hour begging (in some cases literally) every active member of this board to join the game. EVERY ACTIVE MEMBER. I've also promised candy, drugs, sexual favors, and my undying friendship to several members, should they participate.

I've been re-reading round three, the one where I went crazy and begged everyone to lynch me as I was a wolf. That was probably the most fun I've had during these games.

unless we have a willing mod for the game I am readying the automatic web interface. been tweaking a few things.

2 wolves is the best bet

What do people think about seer getting a night zero peek? (i.e. they have a peek at the very start of the game)

Christie might play, her response to me was vague. I suggest we hold off one more day for those who don't post on the weekend to at least consider my invite.

I said okay, how was that vague? :confused:
I wasn't sure if you were merely acknowledging that I wanted you to play, or agreeing to play. Glad it was the latter. WELCOME ABOARD. AS promised to several other members you have your choice of prizes. They range from candy, to booze, to friendship, to sexual favors from me (men only).

i can't remember why but i know there is something about even number games that fuck everything up. we could have a problem

i can't remember why but i know there is something about even number games that fuck everything up. we could have a problem

OH, I predict that this round of Werewolf will amazingly suck; because to many of those playing, are unable to put aside their political views and their personal feelings.

yeah we need an odd number. otherwise you could have a scenario where it's 3-1 villagers v. wolves and if village gets it wrong it's over. you don't want to have day begin with a tie. we need one more or we need to lose one O_O

yeah we need an odd number. otherwise you could have a scenario where it's 3-1 villagers v. wolves and if village gets it wrong it's over. you don't want to have day begin with a tie. we need one more or we need to lose one O_O
If no one else joins I'll play Game Master.

Yes I am, plus my insanity makes the game so fun. But I'm willing to sacrifice my awesomeness for the greater good, assuming we don't get 1 more person to play.

Back