Werewolf....?

"But more importantly, the humans' chances are significantly weaker when there are an even number of players (including the moderator.) (See statistics.) This is probably because an even game always ends with a nighttime murder, and an extra murder is always to the advantage of the wolves; whereas an extra daytime lynching could help either side."

Stats:
http://eblong.com/zarf/werewolf-stats.html

ok so even number gives wolves a pretty big advantage (though the site I posted above doesn't take into account the seer doing anything but voting random) which makes a huge difference. I think 3 wolves seems about right for 12-13 players.

Maybe to balance that out a bit we give seer a night zero peek (which is usually what we've done anyway)

i dont know if someone just signed up as rana though. she hasn't even visited this site today O_O. that would be weird. i just hope she knows it is starting tomorrow.

dude i haven't heard anything and it's been a few weeks. maybe he drowned or something

No... didn't drown... I was trapped by a large oil spill... no wait.. the water was crystal clear.

I was just busy playing catch up after being gone for a week... then I went skiing over turkey day weekend.

Back