We've all been manipulated by the media

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont ignore it. Taken with other audio testimony that they had, it just left too much ambiguity. They didn't pass the "reasonable doubt" threshold.

Even some of the most adament advocates for jail agree that the prosecution did a poor job, desh. If you're on a jury, you can't cherrypick evidence. You have to look at the case as a whole.

so you just tossed out the one witness who heard what happened and you expect to get away with that blanket excuse?

What made you toss out her testimony.

be specific

Here you go AGAIN Desh

I'm actually starting to worry about the dog in desh's avatar.

Does he/she get fed properly?

Are there days when desh forgets she has a dog? Or thinks he/she is a cat?

No you weren't. Zimmerman is one dumb mother fucker and his stupidity resulted in another persons dyinig. That fact that he's not legally culpbable doesn't change one iota the fact that he's still one dumb mother fucker.

things I was right on:

The media manipulation of the images and the overall story
The media lying about him saying "coons"
The fact that zimmerman actually had injuries, when everyone was looking at grainy survielance cameras
I was right that the 2nd degree murder charge was an overcharge. Said this last april and everyone was up in arms until about 2-3 days into the trial when the whole nation saw the 2nd degree charge colapse
Was right manslaughter wouldn't stick either
Was right about self defense and how him getting out of the car had nothing to do with a self defense claim.

07-15-2013 09:25 AM #307 | Top

evince

evince is online now High Level of Addiction

Join Date:Jul 2006Posts:23,548Thanks:830Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,845 Posts Groans:0 Groaned 952 Times in 864 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post

Emmett Till spoke with a white woman. Because he was black, it was decided ahead of time that he would be lynched and killed, and that they would make an example out of him.

I agree that GZ probably wouldn't have followed Trayvon if he was white - but the comparison basically ends there. To me, the evidence shows that he didn't set out to kill a man that day, and that there was no premeditation to that effect. Whereas the jury in the Till trial ignored the evidence in a racial manner, the jury in the GZ case didn't see enough evidence for even a manslaughter charge - because there really wasn't enough evidence. Too many conflicting testimonies, too much ambiguity. Wanting to believe that GZ was guilty just isn't enough.

If you can't see the vast difference between these 2 cases, I can't really do much for you.

There was a person on the phone who was an ear witness to the crime.

why do you ignore her testimony?

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Blog this Post .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

tekkychick (07-15-2013)

07-15-2013 09:27 AM #311 | Top

Thing1

Thing1 is offline Verified User

Join Date:Nov 2012Posts:2,239Thanks:109Thanked 1,703 Times in 1,036 Posts Groans:6 Groaned 152 Times in 141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post

I dont ignore it. Taken with other audio testimony that they had, it just left too much ambiguity. They didn't pass the "reasonable doubt" threshold.

Even some of the most adament advocates for jail agree that the prosecution did a poor job, desh. If you're on a jury, you can't cherrypick evidence. You have to look at the case as a whole.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Groans Blog this Post

Thing1

Join Date:Nov 2012Posts:2,239Thanks:109Thanked 1,703 Times in 1,036 Posts Groans:6 Groaned 152 Times in 141 Posts

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Groans Blog this Post

Can you read us his response Desh? Do you know what those words mean?

Did you also know I had posted them here TWICE already?

Thing1

That's the one that SF just posted.

Great job!

so what these posts show it that for some reason thingy thought the evidence of the 911 tapes impeached the woman.

that is not correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back