We've all been manipulated by the media

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to agree w/ that assessment.

This is where a lot of the frustration is coming from right now. People want there to be some sort of retribution; even members of the jury said that they were trying to find something in the law to convict him of.

But, based on what was presented, he didn't do anything unlawful, or there was at least reasonable doubt to that effect.

His retribution is that he has to live the rest of his life the way he's going to have to live it now.

yeah becoming rich off tea party support

then why does you link take me to way lower numbered posts?

why do you do this crap?

Desh, the link is to the thread... I gave you the fucking post numbers and included them IN THIS THREAD.

See, this is the stupid game you play every fucking time. The posts are IN THIS THREAD.

because your hoping to fool anyone reading the post is why.

You cant handle the real facts so you try to make them harder to get at

there is a reason you do that shit and we all know what it is

because I am a glutton for punishment. I knew you would run away again the second I posted them. Yet I posted them anyway. Now you are making excuses for why you can't answer. You have the post numbers, you have a link to the thread, you have the ACTUAL posts HERE IN THIS THREAD, yet still that is not enough for you. Why? Because you know you are a liar and are scared to admit it.

because your hoping to fool anyone reading the post is why.

You cant handle the real facts so you try to make them harder to get at

I am not the one running away from the real facts Desh. I posted the actual quotes IN THIS THREAD. Are you seriously pretending you cannot see them?

the other witnesses put travon on top.

that happens in a fight

no. you are lying.

there was 1 or 2 witnesses that said he was on top

but 1 admitted in cross that she was basing that off the photos in the media, and she assumed the "smaller" one was on the bottom based off the 12 year old picture.

Another witnesse admitted she couldn't say one way or the other because of it raining and how dark it was.

And finally I think the one of the witnesses above talked about zimmerman being on top AFTER the shot, which zimmerman himself told in his own story.... that he got on top after the shot to spread out trayvons arms.

how did you know the post number yet posted a link hundereds of posts off?

Because you moron, I posted the ACTUAL posts on this thread. Because I looked up the ACTUAL post numbers. I have no idea why you find it so hard to look at post 311 and 313. Why is that Desh? Are you too fucking stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back