We've all been manipulated by the media

Status
Not open for further replies.
And on that basis alone you'd convict him?

pretty much.

when you look at all the evidence and you have one witness who has nothing to gain recounting a version that comports with all the evidence and you have a defendant whos narrative DOES NOT comport with all the evidence who has EVEYTHING to lose it pretty clear cut case.

And I think it's wrong to condemn someone based on anonymous accusations. If the accusations are anonymous, the trial is not compatible with what we want to see in a liberal democracy. If they are in any way not anonymous, then the accusers are going to be examined, that's unavoidable, but it's better than the alternative.

For starters, the media can still report on trials - they don't have to sensationalize them.

Second, the only people who the identities & credibility of the witnesses for a trial should be important to are in the courtroom. That is where justice is carried out; not in public opinion.

her words all comport with the evidence.

Zimmys do not

DR Rao - state witness and medical examiner admitted that zimmermans story was not inconsistent with the evidence.
Dr. Vincent di maio, the guy that literally wrote the book on forensic pathology and is a ballistics expert backed up zimmermans story 100%
The lead homocide investigator with decades of experience said that he believed zimmerman was being truthful, that his story and material to the facts of the incident never changed and his "few inconsistencies were insignificant"

zimmerman passed a lie detector test

john good backed up zimmermans story about him being on the ground being pummled, also said he thought zimmerman was on the bottom and the one screaming.

go get a link to the actual converstions and we will discuss them with the evidence right in front of everyone

we have done that countless times and you continue to LIE about what people have said. YOU even quoted Lorax's words and then immediately LIED about what they said. Sorry Desh... you are free to post them again if you wish to be embarrassed yet again. I am not doing so, just to have you LIE again.

we have done that countless times and you continue to LIE about what people have said. YOU even quoted Lorax's words and then immediately LIED about what they said. Sorry Desh... you are free to post them again if you wish to be embarrassed yet again. I am not doing so, just to have you LIE again.
I would like to note you failed to produce a link to the actual converstaion

pretty much.

when you look at all the evidence and you have one witness who has nothing to gain recounting a version that comports with all the evidence and you have a defendant whos narrative DOES NOT comport with all the evidence who has EVEYTHING to lose it pretty clear cut case.

Yet YOU ignore the part of her testimony where she says she doesn't know whose voice it was. You make up what 'might have happened' and then pretend that it is a factual accounting of what did happen.

DR Rao - state witness and medical examiner admitted that zimmermans story was not inconsistent with the evidence.
Dr. Vincent di maio, the guy that literally wrote the book on forensic pathology and is a ballistics expert backed up zimmermans story 100%
The lead homocide investigator with decades of experience said that he believed zimmerman was being truthful, that his story and material to the facts of the incident never changed and his "few inconsistencies were insignificant"

zimmerman passed a lie detector test

john good backed up

zimmermans story about him being on the ground being pummled, also said he thought zimmerman was on the bottom and the one screaming.

the other witnesses put travon on top.

that happens in a fight

i wasn't manipulated. I was right on everything.
No you weren't. Zimmerman is one dumb mother fucker and his stupidity resulted in another persons dyinig. That fact that he's not legally culpbable doesn't change one iota the fact that he's still one dumb mother fucker.

But just to watch you lie yet again Desh, here are Lorax's words:

I dont ignore it. Taken with other audio testimony that they had, it just left too much ambiguity. They didn't pass the "reasonable doubt" threshold.

Even some of the most adament advocates for jail agree that the prosecution did a poor job, desh. If you're on a jury, you can't cherrypick evidence. You have to look at the case as a whole.

pretty much.

Welll then to state the obvious I question your objectivity.

No you weren't. Zimmerman is one dumb mother fucker and his stupidity resulted in another persons dyinig. That fact that he's not legally culpbable doesn't change one iota the fact that he's still one dumb mother fucker.

I'd have to agree w/ that assessment.

This is where a lot of the frustration is coming from right now. People want there to be some sort of retribution; even members of the jury said that they were trying to find something in the law to convict him of.

But, based on what was presented, he didn't do anything unlawful, or there was at least reasonable doubt to that effect.

His retribution is that he has to live the rest of his life the way he's going to have to live it now.

Shut up Freak! I'm at work and don't have time to edit.

Well, since I have done that to Desh, I have to do it to a man as well. Otherwise I might get accused of being sexist. That said, I know I am stretching the definition of man by including a guy from Ohio... but I needed someone dumb enough and you fit the bill. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back