What Happened to all the nice guys?

LOL

I can't get over it. I had no idea that so many men were so bitter. I feel kind of bad.

Your missing the point----it's a response to whiney women who are wondering what happened to all the good men. If you are not one of them simply ignore the post. It's not about you.

Your missing the point----it's a response to whiney women who are wondering what happened to all the good men. If you are not one of them simply ignore the post. It's not about you.

LOL: Dude, there wasn't any good advice in there on meeting "nice guys". It was the diatribe of an obssessed stalker.

"Build a time machine, go back a few years and hang on tight"??!!

there's helpful advice! ....for cheesy boy band lyrics maybe!

"You ignored the nice guy. You used him for emotional intimacy without reciprocating, in kind, with physical intimacy."

OMG, yeah, that's healthy. A woman is required to provide sex, because some dude acts like a lap dog.

I thought it was garbage. But, to each their own!

Its pretty funny watching this self masterba... ory B1tch fest ensue. I guess it makes you feel better when you reflect on a period of time when you weren't getting any. Of course nothing was wrong with them.......they were too nice, too hot and too rich.

Those will be the next emofueled threads.

I hate when guys are too nice, too hot and too rich.

I hate when guys are too nice, too hot and too rich.

Especially those dorks hold the door for you and notice when you change your hair. Such a turn off.

The worst is when you get randomly showered with gifts. Don't guys know women hate that $hti?

Especially those dorks hold the door for you and notice when you change your hair. Such a turn off.

The worst is when you get randomly showered with gifts. Don't guys know women hate that $hti?

I knew someone here liked nice guys--I woulda guessed it was Desh tho. :)

I hate all of that and I also hate when they insist that you order first in restaurants.

I hate all of that and I also hate when they insist that you order first in restaurants.

You too ???? Man--a board full of nice guy lovers. And to think I had you pegged for sleeping with your econ prof just to get a good grade. I have really underestimated the love you women have for men on this board. You really do need to understand that Beefy wasn't talking about you.

You too ???? Man--a board full of nice guy lovers. And to think I had you pegged for sleeping with your econ prof just to get a good grade. I have really underestimated the love you women have for men on this board. You really do need to understand that Beefy wasn't talking about you.
You forget that women always say that they want that, but ignore the nice guy that was right next to them for all that time. It is what started the thread.

We all know many women that have done this. Often women, taking a real introspective and retrospective look at their life can identify those people who had the values they kept saying they wanted in a guy, but 'just wasn't what they were looking for' when it came to the real man standing there.

You forget that women always say that they want that, but ignore the nice guy that was right next to them for all that time. It is what started the thread.

We all know many women that have done this. Often women, taking a real introspective and retrospective look at their life can identify those people who had the values they kept saying they wanted in a guy, but 'just wasn't what they were looking for' when it came to the real man standing there.

You know what I just thought of? I want to download Joplin’s Crybaby. I love that song.
Oh…carry on being pathetic.

Tiana you know what I’m starting to think? I’m starting to think that to certain guys here, “nice guy” is the same code as “she has a good personality”.

In other words; hot chicks are supposed to date ugly short guys because they think they’re so “nice” and they don’t like fat ugly girls either.

You know what I just thought of? I want to download Joplin’s Crybaby. I love that song.
Oh…carry on being pathetic.
Exactly how am I personally being pathetic? By making observations of others who always seem unhappy because they reject what they say they want? I feel a bit sorry for those women, but you too know a few of them and if you were being honest with yourself you wouldn't just understand what I am saying, you would say something like, "Yeah, I know somebody who learned that the hard way."

Exactly how am I personally being pathetic? By making observations of others who always seem unhappy because they reject what they say they want? I feel a bit sorry for those women, but you too know a few of them and if you were being honest with yourself you wouldn't just understand what I am saying, you would say something like, "Yeah, I know somebody who learned that the hard way."

Nah, none of my friends are losers.

Just work them into a tension loop. The nice guy scam doesn't work.
The best, and most successful plan, is to just be yourself. That way you don't suddenly change into something they don't recognize when you feel comfortable enough to.

Tiana you know what I’m starting to think? I’m starting to think that to certain guys here, “nice guy” is the same code as “she has a good personality”.

In other words; hot chicks are supposed to date ugly short guys because they think they’re so “nice” and they don’t like fat ugly girls either.

LOL, touchez! I think you're onto something.

but back to hating nice guys.......

The other day my boyfriend got me flowers randomly and I was all like, "WTF? Do you want us break up? I'm not going to sit around and be showered with flowers and adoration. Where's my black eye?:BKick::ouch:"

LOL, touchez! I think you're onto something.

but back to hating nice guys.......

The other day my boyfriend got me flowers randomly and I was all like, "WTF? Do you want us break up? I'm not going to sit around and be showered with flowers and adoration. Where's my black eye?:BKick::ouch:"

Oh the other day my bf actually did give me a black eye, and I sat around thinking back to this nice guy I used to know, who used to sit right next to me, and I liked him as a friend, but I used him for emotional intimacy but wouldn’t have sex with him until he finally moved on and…I really regretted it and now me and my black eye are sad.

Back