What happens if Trump is convicted in hush-money trial?

Do you believe Trump will be convicted?

• Total voters
I put it clearly:

That is you didn't address the argument but rather obliquely insulted me for making the one I did

By making an insulting response to my argument, you used ad hominem.

ad-hominem-examples.png
Two years ago you would have posted both what I said and why it was wrong or why it was an ad hominem.

Now you seem to be saying that by claiming you called me "fucking stupid" and using "weasel words" it's I who is using ad hominems. This seems very odd to me.

God you are fucking stupid. For this to be charged as a felony Trump must have committed an underlying crime that resulted in the elevation of the seriousness of the charges to felony status. What underlying crime did he commit?
Yes, that's an insult. You responded with ad hominem. That is you didn't address the argument but rather obliquely insulted me for making the one I did.

What follows that are weasel words.

weasel word

noun

: a word used in order to evade or retreat from a direct or forthright statement or position

If it does, I weep for our justice system. New York and Leftists will have destroyed much of the public's faith in it. Say what you want, but the majority of Americans aren't on board with lawfare, and that's what they're seeing happen, like it or not.
Oh my. Such drama. Do I need to get you the smelling salts and swooning couch?

Of course no one but MAGATs are on board with "lawfare." Since that's not what this is except in the eyes of the Deplorables, the legal system will be just fine.

Of course no one but MAGATs are on board with "lawfare." Since that's not what this is except in the eyes of the Deplorables, the legal system will be just fine.
I'm afraid that the Bush / Trump judicial appointments, particular on SCOTUS, have destroyed it beyond repair already.

Anyone going to tell the person screaming the r word at anyone who disagrees that he seems to be projecting the fact they rode the short bus?

Last edited:

Notice none of the MAGAts are complaining about Trump's corruption of SCOTUS along with Alito's obvious bias without recusing himself.

I'm afraid that the Bush / Trump judicial appointments, particular on SCOTUS, have destroyed it beyond repair already.
Possibly so. MAGAts have long desired to tear down the Federal government and it looks like they are succeeding. I doubt they'll enjoy the results in a few years....or they don't plan on being around to see the results of their labors.

Swooning couches are no longer required by OSHA in women's bathrooms. They were up through the early 90's. Seriously! I actually had to acquire one for a company I did maintenance for.

Swooning couches are no longer required by OSHA in women's bathrooms. They were up through the early 90's. Seriously! I actually had to acquire one for a company I did maintenance for.
Women need to lay down for more reasons than "swooning", Terry. Most men, especially those who favor banning abortion, forget that pregnant women need a place to rest, lay down or puke.

Same for breast-feeding; another topic certain people, especially "pro-life" men, became upset about when it was done in public.

Women need to lay down for more reasons than "swooning", Terry. Most men, especially those who favor banning abortion, forget that pregnant women need a place to rest, lay down or puke.

Same for breast-feeding; another topic certain people, especially "pro-life" men, became upset about when it was done in public.
But what about fair and equal? Men should get a couch in their bathrooms too! After all, they want to be comfortable while chugging a beer or whatever. That's "fair and equal!"

Careful they will rename them birthing couches. Under his eye
No doubt they'll send both the Female-Body-Inspectors followed by Internet-qualified obstetricians to verify all the handmaids are legitimately sick and can't work or serve their man given their level of pregnancy.

No doubt he's already qualified and ready to serve!

8s5wdk.gif

I fell for her troll this morning. Next she will ask you what crimes and pretend not to know what he is charged with.
Is it trolling or just severe alcohol-induced dementia? I'm thinking she really doesn't remember. Notice how limited her posting both in numbers and variety of content. She repeats a lot of the same things. A Furby has a better vocabulary and range of comments. 42 phrases according to a short search.

I didn't see "what are the charges", "found guilty of what?", "two rules", or "12B" on there, but I hope everyone understands the point. TIA

8s5yg5.gif

what happens if the Big Guy doesn't pardon your naked ass?.......
Hunter will do some time and Biden won't pardon him. Pardoning criminals and scumbags is a MAGAt move.

Meanwhile, back on topic:

Jury's 'Thorough' Requests Spell Bad News For Donald Trump: Legal Analyst

Joyce Vance, a former federal prosecutor and legal analyst, said on social media on Wednesday that the jury's "thorough" requests for information while deliberating Donald Trump's Manhattan criminal case "doesn't seem like good news" for the former president.

Back