What happens if Trump is convicted in hush-money trial?

Do you believe Trump will be convicted?

• Total voters
Thirty-four charges, 12 jurors, one often exasperated judge and a parade of witnesses.

After nearly five weeks, both the prosecution and the defence have rested in Donald Trump’s history making hush-money case.

Closing arguments will begin on Tuesday, and then the jury will start deliberations. After that, it is anyone’s guess when they will return and what they’ll decide.

But if he is found guilty on even one count - just one of a few possible outcomes - Mr Trump would become the first former US president with a criminal conviction, and the first major party candidate to run for the White House as a felon.

Here are some key issues to consider if a guilty verdict is delivered.

What do you think is going to happen?

Is Trump guilty or not? Acquitted or convicted, he wins no matter what.​

Here’s my case: Good news travels fast and bad news travels faster. No one excels at leveraging and manipulating this environment better than Trump. Say it faster than the other side, with more conviction and confidence than Muhammad Ali in his heyday, and half the country will buy what’s being sold.
Read more: https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2024/05/29/trump-trial-verdict-win-2024/73890800007/

As a jury deliberates on former President Donald Trump’s criminal hush money charges in New York, 2 in 3 registered U.S. voters say a guilty verdict would have no effect on whom they plan to vote for in the presidential election, according to a PBS NewsHour/NPR/Marist poll.

Overall, 67 percent of voters said a conviction would make no difference for them in November, including 74 percent of independents. That’s a significantly higher number than the percentage of either Republicans or Democrats who said it wouldn’t change their vote.

In fact, 25 percent of Republicans said they would be even more likely to vote for Trump if he were found guilty by a jury, while 27 percent of Democrats said they would be less likely to vote for him – a split that underscores hardened partisan perspectives on candidate Trump.

are you taking on the role of deciding who is Christ like?.......is that consistent with taking on the role of a naked Hunter Biden?......
I would bet that the majority of people would agree that running round calling people retards is not a christ like behavior. But you do you.

I am no longer "christian" so I do not have to live within the boundaries of the faith.

I would bet that the majority of people would agree that running round calling people retards is not a christ like behavior. But you do you.
the majority of people voted for Biden.....let's check the Venn Diagram of "majority" and "rational".......(by the way, where did I use the word "retard"?......I have more respect for those who are clinically retarded than I do for you)........

except for the fact you actually are a fucking idiot, it's just a joke when I call you a fucking idiot......cope......
It's interesting that you think your personal opinion of me matters. Trust me I have zero fucks and apparently you aren't worth the keystrokes. Ciao forever!

Trump just debuted a new trial spin as the jury deliberates, claiming 'nobody knows what the crime is'​

Just the dummies and liars claim they don't know what the charges are.

I'm currently watching "Judgment at Nuremberg" to remind me what it's like to live under a racist authoritarian regime. I'm waiting to see all of those charged to start claiming the court is rigged, the judge isn't white and that it's a witch-hunt.

8s8mqg.gif

The film explores the complicity of the German people in the crimes committed by the state, including the atrocities of the Holocaust.

Last edited:
Back