What Have You Never Done?

Well, now we know you're a sock. You have a douchebag personality and claim to have friends.

Check and mate.

So, not knowing a lot of people who've been skydiving, and stating that, proves I'm a sock and means I have a douchebag personality?

How utterly ignorant and stupid of you...

Never been hunting, and only fishing once, and it has nothing to do with my views on guns nor feeling sorry for Bambi. Just didn’t grow up in that culture, urban background, sure others never played baseball with a rubber ball and a set of concrete steps

I've never seen an episode of Star Trek. I've never seen ET. I've never seen Titanic.
Something I've never done and would like to? I'd like to drive a nitro burning Top Fuel car.

I've never drunk beer or watched any Star Wars movie.

No Star Wars? Well, the stuff since the Disney takeover has been shit anyway. You'll save yourself the frustration if you never become a fan.

I used to not be a beer person but it grew on me. My favorite is Margaritas though.

I've never been in or played in real snow. It snowed here once long ago, but mainly the roads just iced over.

Which means you never built a snow man, threw a snowball, went sledding, knocked downed icecycles, drove a car during a snow storm, lived thru a white Christmas?

Back