What Have You Never Done?

oh yeah, I hate tea. Really really hate tea.

You people aren’t Irish. I grew up with tea always on the stove, drank it as kids, still today occasionally, but my kids drink it, particularly green tea, supposedly it has some kind of medicinal benefits

Skydiving is not something most people do, which is what the OP asked.

It's like saying most people eat foie gras as a regular meal.

There was a grass airport in my town in the 70's. All kinds of pilots with time on their hands needed something to do. A ticket to skydive cost roughly what it costs you now for a tin of Copenhagen. It was not expensive or considered "elitist".

You people aren’t Irish. I grew up with tea always on the stove, drank it as kids, still today occasionally, but my kids drink it, particularly green tea, supposedly it has some kind of medicinal benefits

Well, I'm Scottish! And one of my favorite drinks is a tumbler of Ice Tea with a shot of Drambuie and a shot of Dewar's 12 year!

I also like the same setup in a Hot Tea with a splash of half & half and a cinnamon stick!

Ummm! Delicious! And a delight for even the most discriminating palate!

geico-gecko.jpg

Last edited:
Never cast a ballot for a deceased relative.

And that's something most of your friends have done?

Are your friends retards, or are you a retard for thinking that most of them have cast a ballot for a dead relative?

Or is it simply that your reading comprehension sucks?

I never tweeted!

I never twerked!

I never had a Facebook account.

I never had a hairy back!

I never wore a hoodie!

I never stole anything!

I never cheated on anything!

I never believed any conspiracy theory!

I never shot anything I didn't eat!

I never fried bacon in the nude!

I never broke a bone.

I never had a tattoo!

I never peed in the pool!

I never double dipped with the same chip!

I never dropped or used my phone in the toilet!

I never had a shotgun wedding!

I never went on a honeymoon AFTER the wedding.

I never did a hard drug!

I never farted in Church!

I never regretted my vote!

I never faked an orgasm!

I never had a ménage à trois- Well, I almost did- just needed two more gals!

Last edited:
Well, I'm Scottish! And one of my favorite drinks is a tumbler of Ice Tea with a shot of Drambuie and a shot of Dewar's 12 year!

I also like the same setup in a Hot Tea with a splash of half & half and a cinnamon stick!

geico-gecko.jpg

What a waste of great booze.

I never tweeted!

I never twerked!

I never had a Facebook account.

I never had a hairy back!

I never wore a hoodie!

I never stole anything!

I never cheated on anything!

I never believed any conspiracy theory!

I never shot anything I didn't eat!

I never fried bacon in the nude!

I never broke a bone.

I never had a tattoo!

I never peed in the pool!

I never double dipped with the same chip!

I never dropped or used my phone in the toilet!

I never had a shotgun wedding!

I never went on a honeymoon AFTER the wedding.

I never did a hard drug!

I never farted in Church!

I never regretted my vote!

I never faked an orgasm!

I never had a ménage à trois- Well, I almost did- just needed two more gals!
You need to try a hoodie.

Some Irish, some Scots (by way of NI) some English but they've been in the new world a long time (1600's) so those habits are pretty faded.

I cast my first votes in 1968 when I had just turned twenty-two years old.

There was no eighteen-year-old vote back then.

I have never missed a major election since then, even including an absentee ballot while in military service,
and in these fifty-four years, I have NEVER ONCE voted for a republican.

My conscience is totally clear.

geico-gecko.jpg

I attended many a Highland Games back in WA. Tea and scones, baby! And meat pies!

Gone skydiving.

I don't get why you 'groaned' me for my response to this. I skydived one time at the Marana skydive center in AZ back in the late 80's. It was underwhelming. Maybe that's just me, but I found it boring. I didn't think it was worth the money. I find amusement parks boring too. You couldn't pay me to go to say, Disney land. The rides are just dull. Again, that's me.

I don't get why you 'groaned' me for my response to this. I skydived one time at the Marana skydive center in AZ back in the late 80's. It was underwhelming. Maybe that's just me, but I found it boring. I didn't think it was worth the money. I find amusement parks boring too. You couldn't pay me to go to say, Disney land. The rides are just dull. Again, that's me.

I already explained it. If you don't wish to be "groaned" don't act like a douche.

Back