What Have You Never Done?

I never once called in sick to work on a day that I was not actually sick, which was rare because I have always had a super strong immune system. I once went over five years without ever missing a day of school because I was never sick and my parents would not think of taking me out of school for a trip or anything....a day at home in bed once in awhile I thought would be nice.

What does your thread title have to do with our friends?

The question is in the first post: "What have you never done that most people you know have done?"

Now, I guess maybe I assumed that "people you know" would be friends, or at least have friends counted among them.

Then I realized that the only friends you have are on the internet, so never mind...

The question is in the first post: "What have you never done that most people you know have done?"

Now, I guess maybe I assumed that "people you know" would be friends, or at least have friends counted among them.

Then I realized that the only friends you have are on the internet, so never mind...
If most of the people you know pretend to be your friends, you are being fooled

I never once called in sick to work on a day that I was not actually sick, which was rare because I have always had a super strong immune system. I once went over five years without ever missing a day of school because I was never sick and my parents would not think of taking me out of school for a trip or anything....a day at home in bed once in awhile I thought would be nice.

But did your parents make sure you had all of your inoculations and vaccinations? Do you reckon that had anything to do with your immunity?

But I do find it hard to believe that you never had the Strep Throat, the common cold, the Mumps, the Flu, Diarrhea, Fever, Earache, allergies, the Chicken Pox, or the German Measles as a child.

Me thinks you are stretching the truth here about never being sick and never missing a day of school for 5 years.

Because schools are Petri dishes for these common Children's diseases and illnesses.

Last edited:
If most of the people you know pretend to be your friends, you are being fooled

I know many, many people and have many acquaintances.

My circle of friends is very, very small, and I like it that way. There's no pretending.

Again, as your friends only exist online, you'd know nothing about that...

But did your parents make sure you had all of your inoculations and vaccinations? Do you reckon that had anything to do with your immunity?

But I do find it hard to believe that you never had the Strep Throat, the common cold, the Mumps, the Flu, Diarrhea, Fever, Earache, allergies, the Chicken Pox, or the German Measles as a child.

Me thinks you are stretching the truth here about never being sick and never missing a day of school for 5 years.

Because schools are Petri dishes for these common Children's diseases and illnesses.

I have a cousin who got an award for perfect school attendance for her entire four year high school career. It's not that she never got sick, she definitely did. But she only got sick during the summer.

Weirdest thing...

I know many, many people and have many acquaintances.

My circle of friends is very, very small, and I like it that way. There's no pretending.

Again, as your friends only exist online, you'd know nothing about that...
So the things that you have never done is very, very small?

I've never done a lot of things.

That's hardly related to the question, though, which asked not about friends, but about people you know.

Again, as we've established, your friends are mere trons scooting through the internet...

I gave up stretching the truth years ago.

I recommend it.

I still cant think of anything.....I live a full life.....I dont miss much.

Have most people double dated...I have never done that.

Back