What is forum stalking?

Thanks again.....:) ‘ None of this would be possible without her help long ago....MOST importantly, no record breaking thread....
What a fun-filled year (plus):)

That must be the one who did not ban you for posting my real name, but gave you a pass and just deleted the posts instead. lol

Since the BowelWoman says she has me on IA, could someone ask her if she ever asked the MODs why a ban wasn't put into place; because it does appear that she's just going to continue to whine about it?

Since the BowelWoman says she has me on IA, could someone ask her if she ever asked the MODs why a ban wasn't put into place; because it does appear that she's just going to continue to whine about it?
I'd like to know, as well;) She can see your reply now....;)

Ask ugly ass Top!

Do you remember C. Batty? She was an outspoken leftie gal on Amazon who lived in Austin. She was, according to her own self-description, an extra large-sized woman. Toxic used to relentlessly mock her for her weight, make cracks about her "mumus," and so on. (Toxic mocked all of us leftie women for our looks and wgt., remember?) One day I said something to C. that was almost word-for-word what RB just said. C. Batty said (paraphrased) "She's probably attractive. Pretty women are often very obsessed with appearance." So I thought maybe it must be so. Then The Picture emerged. OMG, was Batty dead wrong about *that.*

In a way then RB is right. Ugly "women" like his mistress "so often find fault with women who look better than they do."

Do you remember C. Batty? She was an outspoken leftie gal on Amazon who lived in Austin. She was, according to her own self-description, an extra large-sized woman. Toxic used to relentlessly mock her for her weight, make cracks about her "mumus," and so on. (Toxic mocked all of us leftie women for our looks and wgt., remember?) One day I said something to C. that was almost word-for-word what RB just said. C. Batty said (paraphrased) "She's probably attractive. Pretty women are often very obsessed with appearance." So I thought maybe it must be so. Then The Picture emerged. OMG, was Batty dead wrong about *that.*

In a way then RB is right. Ugly "women" like his mistress "so often find fault with women who look better than they do."

I remember her bragging about kicking a guy in the balls,because she assumed he was looking at her on the bus!

I remember her bragging about kicking a guy in the balls,because she assumed he was looking at her on the bus!

Oh yes. She was quite outspoken and strident about feminism. Even so, she didn't deserve being stalked through every thread by an even more shrill harridan, mocking her weight and clothing and appearance -- rather than discussing the issue(s) at hand. But that's what you do when you're not there to talk politics, but rather release your life's frustrations and bitterness on other ppl.

I see that our Guilty Flea dutifully copied and reposted my comment, above, to her IfOnlyICouldBeLikeMyGoddessOwlHowHappyIWouldBe thread. Because it's all about being so Toxic. lol

Back