What is forum stalking?

You'd lose. Ask your toxic friend to email you my photo. She took it off my Facebook page and sent it to all her buddies. You won't be able to truly be one with your Lady of Perpetual Victimhood until you've been granted a glimpse of The Picture.
No, that's okay. I don't spend time PM'ing people here. She has never PM'd me any pictures or anything else for that matter.

She is a nice looking lady.

I have never been steered wrong by assuming the claims, gossip, innuendo, and assertions of rightwing message board losers is nothing but utter horseshit.
Well great then. I'm happy for her. She is proof positive looks don't make people nice.

No, that's okay. I don't spend time PM'ing people here. She has never PM'd me any pictures or anything else for that matter.

Excuse me, horsie, but did you know that your pants were on fire.... again? Of course she PMs you. How else would you have answered her plea to have certain ppl excluded from her IHaveOwlTattooedOnMyHeart thread you created for her?

She is a nice looking lady.

I have never been steered wrong by assuming the claims, gossip, innuendo, and assertions of rightwing message board losers is nothing but utter horseshit.

Thank you, sir. Their seething envy and inner ugliness twists them into inhuman forms. I'm going to put Toxic's bitch Life back on ignore. She's been in that status since her racism reared its head, shortly after our arrival here. Took her off to see why she is suddenly obsessed with me, like her Mother Superior of the Holey Order of Attention Whores, Toxic Top. Still haven't figured it out. Guess some ppl enjoy public humiliation like those two bimbos do.

How long are you going to continue hiding from this, yurt?

Are you drunk or stoned, yurtsie? You asked me this question two days ago and I gave you the link. Now apologize.

Originally Posted by Yurt

? What are you talking about?

Why do you worship scowlwoman so much?
christiefan915
Your comment makes as much sense as if I asked you why do you worship Toxic so much.

I'm talking about this thread: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ement-Syndrome

Don't pretend you haven't seen it.

Post the one with your two young kids

Oh, the one when I was in my early 30s? It wouldn't matter, Lesion and Lesionette would just claim it wasn't me, it was photoshopped, that was then this is now, etc. Es macht nichts. Unlike their stable master, I'm fine with my appearance.

Oh, the one when I was in my early 30s? It wouldn't matter, Lesion and Lesionette would just claim it wasn't me, it was photoshopped, that was then this is now, etc. Es macht nichts. Unlike their stable master, I'm fine with my appearance.

In my view, the opinion of rightwing losers are worth less than a bucket of warm piss.

I have seen your photo, and can vouch that you are a nice looking lady.

My guess is that there are a lot of beer-gutted, over weight, buck toothed, balding Trump supporters on this forum who would never have the courage to post their real pics.

In my view, the opinion of rightwing losers are worth less than a bucket of warm piss.

I have seen your photo, and can vouch that you are a nice looking lady.

My guess is that there are a lot of beer-gutted, over weight, buck toothed, balding Trump supporters on this forum who would never have the courage to post their real pics.

And that's just their women.

Back