What Movie did you just recently Watch?

Breach - True Story, very little artistic license taken.

Bob Hanssen was one crazy weird sumbitch.

Highly recommend it. Chris Cooper kicks ass.

Severence - Britflick comedy horror in the style of Dog Soldiers. Well worth watching.

300 - Great film

The Business - Gangster movie

I'm currently counting down until Another 28 Weeks Later comes out.

Me too! The original was one of the best films I saw in ages.

Bring on the repopulation of Britain!

I'm currently counting down until Another 28 Weeks Later comes out.

Me too! The original was one of the best films I saw in ages.

Bring on the repopulation of Britain!

Same here! Interestingly enough my mother was studying film at the time and she said that 28 Days Later was cited pretty often.

I totally agree with you in that it was one of the best films I'd seen in ages too. It was an original take on a movie staple: zombies. No one from the original cast is going to be in it, although rumor has it they are going to make cameos. Which is good, because maybe when they do another 28 months later (if this one is good), they can complete a trilogy with both casts.

Fractured. Hopkins was great...Gosling was even better.

I saw that last weekend. The actors were good, but I thought it was definitely something I'd have preferred watching at home.

I did rent "Notes on a Scandal" with Judi Dench (love her btw!) and Cate Blanchett. I thought that was an interesting narrative.

Watched two from Netflix this weekend.

Blood Diamond. Damned fine movie, that. Definitely not light entertainment but DiCaprio has earned my respect.

Flushed Away. I haven't laughed so hard since Ice Age first came out. I think I hurt myself. It's terribly juvenile but also immensely clever. Check it out if you like animated humor at all.

I liked Blood Diamond too. DiCaprio is definitely one of the better actors of my generation.

He's incredible. I was convinced after "The Departed", which I saw before Blood Diamond. He just blew me away in both.
Has he gotten better? After the last few with him in them I stopped watching movies with him. Seriously, "The Man in the Iron Mask" sucked, so did that one ... was it, "Catch Me If You Can"?

Has he gotten better? After the last few with him in them I stopped watching movies with him. Seriously, "The Man in the Iron Mask" sucked, so did that one ... was it, "Catch Me If You Can"?

Actually, I thought he was really good in Catch Me, but he's matured a lot since then. And he's become a great actor. You didn't see The Departed? That's a great movie. It has a great version of Comfortably Numb on the sountrack too.

Actually, I thought he was really good in Catch Me, but he's matured a lot since then. And he's become a great actor. You didn't see The Departed? That's a great movie. It has a great version of Comfortably Numb on the sountrack too.
No, every movie that I had ever seen he was getting worse, not better. From Titanic to Iron Mask to Catch Me... I was done.

I have to say, I did think The Departed lived up to the hype. DiCaprio gave a stellar performance.

I personally think he way outshined Jack Nicholson (who I think is over rated), but I too concur with darla, he's developed into a fine actor.

I have to say, I did think The Departed lived up to the hype. DiCaprio gave a stellar performance.

I personally think he way outshined Jack Nicholson (who I think is over rated), but I too concur with darla, he's developed into a fine actor.

He outshined Nicholson (I agree about him being overrated) and Matt Damon, who is also a pretty decent actor. Damo is just being a man. No doubt he thinks Pamela Anderson gave a great performance in "Chain and Bondage" or whatever that movie was that she was in. You know how they are. If an actor is good, they always have to say, oh I heard he's gay. Or, he sucks.

Back