What Movie did you just recently Watch?

Pans Labrynth was a great Movie!

Beautifully filmed and the story was just inspired.

Dont be affraid of the sub titles people its a modern classic.

"Letters from Iwo Jima"
Also almos the exact same thing could be said of this movie.

I think I liked Pans Labrynth more though.

I think my boyfriend just rented Letters this week. I may be able to comment on it in a couple of days. But Pans was definitely unique and good.

Its a beautiful and dark adult story on the magic of childhood and the harshness of the real world.

Loved it.

Shrek 3, I'm a parent. I never get to see the movies I want to anymore.

LOL. I saw "surf's up" last week. I promised my niece and nephew to take them to see Shrek, but then they saw it already, but they were very insistent that I promised them a movie. I tried really hard to fall asleep during it, but I was awake for the whole thing.

LOL. I saw "surf's up" last week. I promised my niece and nephew to take them to see Shrek, but then they saw it already, but they were very insistent that I promised them a movie. I tried really hard to fall asleep during it, but I was awake for the whole thing.
That's the next one we have to go to. I'm hoping to avoid it entirely and get the grandparents to do it.

That's the next one we have to go to. I'm hoping to avoid it entirely and get the grandparents to do it.

There you go. That's probably exactly what my brother and sister-in-law say, and it's how I end up at most of these movies over the years. "let's get aunt darla to take you". My niece will call me up with some sob story about how her daddy has to go into the office and can't I take them to the movies? They probably put her up to it. But, I would too. I get even by buying them all kinds of crap and then dropping them back off at home just as their sugar highs hit!

"Pan's Labyrinth" is one of the best movies I've seen in years. It is rare that I can watch a subtitled movie, and not explicitly remember it as being as such. Much like an excellent book, I forgot that I was reading after a point. Just pictures in my head.

"Apocalypto"

Directed by Mel Gibson.

Damn, this movie was pretty good. The reviews I read panned it, so I wasn't expecting much.

"Apocalypto"

Directed by Mel Gibson.

Damn, this movie was pretty good. The reviews I read panned it, so I wasn't expecting much.

I watched it last night and was very impressed.

I was prepaired to see a blood fest and it was actually a very compelling story.

Back