What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

Justin Timberlake - My Love

It's strangely catchy, particularly the squeaky bit which sounds like a demented laughing rabbit. It would be much better if JT wasnt singing in it but what can you do.

Wahey! Americans aren't as stupid as we thought!

Yeah, i know. The sensible people of European ilk knew you didn't all vote for that...thing/chimp/ingrate. Still, now you've got a house and a senate full of blue people there's going to be a dramatic change...or...everything's going to be exactly the same with a little tweak here or there. A wise man may say, "people who voted for a stupid fucking war really shouldn't benefit from the fallout", but what's a few thousand American soldier's lives between friends, eh? Fuck 'em. That's the bunny!

Principles are ten a penny (or cents, i suppose) Just like backbones.

The Holloways - 'What's the Difference'

Last edited:
Garth Brooks - The Storm

Now, i'm willing to admit that the donning of a hat (amen, praise the lord, honeychild) hides a multitude of sins, however, Garth Brookes, sir?

I have seen the aforementioned cove on the telly box and, to be perfectly honest, there's something not quite right about that chap (aside from elements revolving around the performance, of course)

He gives hats a bad name.

Wahey! Americans aren't as stupid as we thought!

Yeah, i know. The sensible people of European ilk knew you didn't all vote for that...thing/chimp/ingrate. Still, now you've got a house and a senate full of blue people there's going to be a dramatic change...or...everything's going to be exactly the same with a little tweak here or there. A wise man may say, "people who voted for a stupid fucking war really shouldn't benefit from the fallout", but what's a few thousand American soldier's lives between friends, eh? Fuck 'em. That's the bunny!

Principles are ten a penny (or cents, i suppose) Just like backbones.

The Holloways - 'What's the Difference'
But can blue men sing the whites?

Shane MacGowan - That Woman's Got Me Drinkin'

"Be true to your School"...

Beach Boys...this is a song all far left politicals should be forced to listen to...they have forgotten what we are all about in the good ole' USA!

Beach Boys...this is a song all far left politicals should be forced to listen to...they have forgotten what we are all about in the good ole' USA!
See? Far right whack-jobs can't tell the difference between real patriotism and school spirit. This is why far right whack jobs shouldn't be considered adults.

Okee Dokee....

See? Far right whack-jobs can't tell the difference between real patriotism and school spirit. This is why far right whack jobs shouldn't be considered adults.

And what pray tell do yopu consider patriotism? Ya probably listen to Heavy Metal...so ya don't have to face reality...lol

Back