What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

Hmmm...haven't done one of there in a while. Too busy with other things, you know. Granted, those other things were mainly masturbating and gossiping (not at the same time, mind) but nevertheless typing some old nonsense on Damo's Big Board has taken a back seat to several nudie chinese ladies and a golden retriever on a back seat.

Anyway, ahem, i have also been gossiping about the important things what have been going on in the world recently. Just this morning i engaged the milkman in a philosophical discussion concerning the current relevancy of Pan-Nationalist sentiment in light of the drift toward the idea of 'self''. (He nodded and left an extra pint).

What i definitely wasn't talking about was rich and famous people who have taken out 'superinjunctions' to protect their privacy regarding who they have been schtupping. You see, if i were rich and famous and had been having sex with someone who wasn't my wife, i can prevent anyone from spreading this gossip by applying for a superinjunction, which protects my identity, the allegations and the existence of the injunction itself.

While i'm not that interested in Dave Actor's penchant for being probed with a dildo by a prostitute, Brian Footballer's affair or Trevor Comedian's visits to BDSM establishments, i am quite interested that by divulging any detail of these things i could, potentially, be imprisoned for a maximum of 2 years.

Luckily, someone has already posted a big list of allegations and alleged identities on twitter. So everybody sort of already knows who these people are and what they have been getting up to, but if i say anything about it i am, technically, in contempt of court and could be sued for damages. What a great system, eh?

(if you're interested just search #superinjunction on the Twitters)

This post was brought to you by a country with "Freedom of Speech". M*****fuckers

'I Got a Story to Tell' - Notorious B.I.G.

Hmmm...haven't done one of there in a while. Too busy with other things, you know. Granted, those other things were mainly masturbating and gossiping (not at the same time, mind) but nevertheless typing some old nonsense on Damo's Big Board has taken a back seat to several nudie chinese ladies and a golden retriever on a back seat.

Anyway, ahem, i have also been gossiping about the important things what have been going on in the world recently. Just this morning i engaged the milkman in a philosophical discussion concerning the current relevancy of Pan-Nationalist sentiment in light of the drift toward the idea of 'self''. (He nodded and left an extra pint).

What i definitely wasn't talking about was rich and famous people who have taken out 'superinjunctions' to protect their privacy regarding who they have been schtupping. You see, if i were rich and famous and had been having sex with someone who wasn't my wife, i can prevent anyone from spreading this gossip by applying for a superinjunction, which protects my identity, the allegations and the existence of the injunction itself.

While i'm not that interested in Dave Actor's penchant for being probed with a dildo by a prostitute, Brian Footballer's affair or Trevor Comedian's visits to BDSM establishments, i am quite interested that by divulging any detail of these things i could, potentially, be imprisoned for a maximum of 2 years.

Luckily, someone has already posted a big list of allegations and alleged identities on twitter. So everybody sort of already knows who these people are and what they have been getting up to, but if i say anything about it i am, technically, in contempt of court and could be sued for damages. What a great system, eh?

(if you're interested just search #superinjunction on the Twitters)

This post was brought to you by a country with "Freedom of Speech". M*****fuckers

'I Got a Story to Tell' - Notorious B.I.G.

Apparently the famous actor who took out the super-injunction against Wayne Rooney's hooker Helen Wood is Hugh Bonneville.

I'm guessing your first reaction was..."who?", as well?

What? I'm not quite grasping the idea of a "superinjunction", it sounds a bit squirrelly... at the very least a bit daft. Why would you let your MPs give themselves free range on wimmin without being able to talk about who was "easy'?

It sounds like a supervillian's superpower.

What? I'm not quite grasping the idea of a "superinjunction", it sounds a bit squirrelly... at the very least a bit daft. Why would you let your MPs give themselves free range on wimmin without being able to talk about who was "easy'?

It is incredibly stupid, and with the internets existing beyond the jurisdiction of our courts, increasingly pointless.

Surprisingly, the MPs didn't invent it (well, not directly). Luckily, they can say what they like in Parliament without fear of breaking injunctions, super or not, so they can still laugh at other MPs for hiring rent boys and, less commonly, female prostitutes.

It is incredibly stupid, and with the internets existing beyond the jurisdiction of our courts, increasingly pointless.

Surprisingly, the MPs didn't invent it (well, not directly). Luckily, they can say what they like in Parliament without fear of breaking injunctions, super or not, so they can still laugh at other MPs for hiring rent boys and, less commonly, female prostitutes.

They can say it there, but they can file a superinjunction which makes it so that you can't talk about what they said. Free speech for MPs, no soup for you.

They can say it there, but they can file a superinjunction which makes it so that you can't talk about what they said. Free speech for MPs, no soup for you.

:D

Sort of.

Once it's mentioned in Parliament it enters the public domain and can be reported on (so far, at least). MPs should gossip more.

Sweet. I'll run on a platform of continuous gossip flow.

The problem is that the courts, using the guise of the Human Rights Act, are making it up as they go along. Of course there is another dimension as well, which is that it is denying many, mostly women, running to the tabloids to tell their side of the story and making some serious shekels in the process. It all boils down to what is in public interest and what is interesting to the public?

Last edited:

I think we Americans need to make the MEGAINJUNCTION (must be written in all caps) just to show them up.

Back