What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

I'll bet that you used to wait on the sidelines until they played the slow songs. :)

You know it. It was a matter of logistics. How to combine dancing, conversation and touching in a one-step process. Unless immediately invited back to the gal's table she has no idea how a conversation might unfold. She has no idea of your "touch". The slow song addressed those matters.

You know it. It was a matter of logistics. How to combine dancing, conversation and touching in a one-step process. Unless immediately invited back to the gal's table she has no idea how a conversation might unfold. She has no idea of your "touch". The slow song addressed those matters.

Did you used to sport an unbuttoned shirt and a gold medallion? :)

Did you used to sport an unbuttoned shirt and a gold medallion? :)

OMG, no! :whoa:

I displayed the quiet, reserved, almost shy personality. Women who came to the clubs knew, all too well, the unbuttoned shirt/medallion wearing guys. They knew they'd be competing with other better looking gals so any liaison would be nothing more than a one night stand. They saw a permanence to me, for lack of a better word. A new guy on the scene. Someone they better check out before he's taken.

My driving music is a little different than simply songs about driving. It's a calculated tool in my driving. Faster music increases reaction time, meaning faster driving.

i dont' usually like listening to music while driving. When I'm driving I'm going somewhere and it's a time for me to clear my head and relax without tons of external stiumli. Radio especially, fucking hate radio.

i dont' usually like listening to music while driving. When I'm driving I'm going somewhere and it's a time for me to clear my head and relax without tons of external stiumli. Radio especially, fucking hate radio.

Well it's not like you'd be getting anywhere fast in MA anyways. Is the DMV just a giant gumball machine?

Back