What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

What is it about conservative men that the worse you treat them the more they like you?

LOL

It's the forbidden fruit. If a Con male's only option is to date cold-hearted, passionless conservative church ladies, the grass starts to look greener on the other side.
I have never met a passionless conservative woman.

In honor of our prodigal religious theocrat Brent, I just cued up these songs (don't have a heart attack if you're prowling brent):

"Friend of the Devil is a Friend of Mine" - Grateful Dead

"Sympathy for the Devil" - Rolling Stones

"Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be" - AC/DC

I saw Ronnie James Dio at the Dallas airport a few years ago.

The dude is like four foot eleven inches. Seriously.
Yeah, but I liked that album anyway. I saw Sylvester Stallone once and was stunned by how short he was and how freakishly huge his head is in proportion to his body.

Yeah, but I liked that album anyway. I saw Sylvester Stallone once and was stunned by how short he was and how freakishly huge his head is in proportion to his body.

Hey..sly is like 5'7" and has a body that would put most Libs to shame...albeit he does do the lib thingee from time to time to keep work coming his way..as for the head comment...humm are ya saying old sly is like a 'Mushroom'...lol

I saw Ronnie James Dio at the Dallas airport a few years ago.

The dude is like four foot eleven inches. Seriously.

Well Alan Ladd was like 5'4" and this never stopped the ladies or the bank for being in love with him...history does repeat! What about John Travolta he is also 5'7"...anymore silly comments??

Last edited:
"Face Down"

Face Down, *ss Up, that's the we like to f*ck.

Strictly old school homeboys and girls.

Thanks for sharing these very touching lyrics Cawacko. And they say they don't write romance songs the way the used to, Pshaw!

4:30 in the morning eh? I've always said your most classic posts were made at around that time. :)

Back