What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

'Suzie Q'....Dale Hawkins..brings back memories...***sigh***

Jesus Christ, first Shelly Fabriz or whatever the f her name is, now this.

They make stuff for this problem now you know!

But, you could get one that lasts for four hours, and with you having nowhere to put it since I doubt Shelly returns the fever, that could cause some kind of a seizure and send you running to the emergency room to waive it around screaming "help me" in some poor nurse's face. Do you have health insurance?

Grow up....

Jesus Christ, first Shelly Fabriz or whatever the f her name is, now this.

They make stuff for this problem now you know!

But, you could get one that lasts for four hours, and with you having nowhere to put it since I doubt Shelly returns the fever, that could cause some kind of a seizure and send you running to the emergency room to waive it around screaming "help me" in some poor nurse's face. Do you have health insurance?

Bitch'..sorry bout that but ya asked for it...now run along little girl..I am saving myself for 'Froggie' she likes cold beer and a fun guy without a agenda...bye-bye!:321:

Right now..Irish Keltic Music..my GD just handed me her cd..and said hey G/pa try this..who would have known a teenager would listen to this kind of music...not me for sure as I am a Oldies R&rR and soul music kinda guy..but hey there is still room to learn..it is kinda cool..makes me sleepy in a good way!

Enough of this 'Keltic Music' already..I am not ready for bed just quite yet...so I dedicate..'Sherry' to Darla...she wants to play but can't quite get past the Lib mentality...never mind it was fun...but all things must come to a end..correct me if I am wrong!...lol

Enough of this 'Keltic Music' already..I am not ready for bed just quite yet...so I dedicate..'Sherry' to Darla...she wants to play but can't quite get past the Lib mentality...never mind it was fun...but all things must come to a end..correct me if I am wrong!...lol

What is it about conservative men that the worse you treat them the more they like you? Why don't you guys go to some mistress website and get a professional to chain you to a wall and kick your ass for you? At least they get paid for it.

Say What!

What is it about conservative men that the worse you treat them the more they like you? Why don't you guys go to some mistress website and get a professional to chain you to a wall and kick your ass for you? At least they get paid for it.

Now you are claiming to be a Pro???...I'm in shock..but still amused...relax Darla..ya may be cute with the responses...but not my type...unless ya are a real girl with a real life...then I may re-consider...!...:pke:

Hummm...

Nope! I'm really a 300 pound hairy man with BO. Spread the word to all the cons!

Okee Dokee..so ya are a pro with the ...never mind...1-900 number crowd..go figure...wearing a moo-moo while eating chocolates and turning on all the lib guys...lmao...:pke:

What is it about conservative men that the worse you treat them the more they like you?

LOL

It's the forbidden fruit. If a Con male's only option is to date cold-hearted, passionless conservative church ladies, the grass starts to look greener on the other side.

What is it about conservative men that the worse you treat them the more they like you?

LOL

It's the forbidden fruit. If a Con male's only option is to date cold-hearted, passionless conservative church ladies, the grass starts to look greener on the other side.

Ahh I guess it links into that Freudian thing of meny always looking for their mothers in a woman :)

Back