What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

“Bush Was Right”

The Right Brothers

Promo Blurb: The Right Brothers, a conservative music duo out of Nashville, has released a new song that does what needed to be done: it tells the TRUTH. Titled Bush Was Right, the song hits the listener with fact after fact after fact - but the tune is so catchy, and the music is so driving, you can't help but sing along (especially on the chorus)!

Wingnut comments from posters on FreeRepublic!:

-”Fabulous catchy song!! I can't get it out of my head. It just makes me smile so much. I think I'll be playing it many more times.”

-“Awesome tune! Great to have artists who are on our side. And it sure beats cindy's Joan Biaz LOL!! IMHO”

-“I sent this very catchy and uplifting song to my daughter to play at the next College Republicans meeting. I tire of the daily pessimism spewed from the spitting cobra we call the Old Media.”

"Bush Was Right"
by The Right Brothers

Freedom in Afghanistan, say goodbye Taliban
Free elections in Iraq, Saddam Hussein locked up
Osama's staying underground, Al Qaida now is finding out
America won't turn and run once the fighting has begun
Libya turns over nukes, Lebanese want freedom, too
Syria is forced to leave, don't you know that all this means

Bush was right!
Bush was right!
Bush was right!

Democracy is on the way, hitting like a tidal wave All over the middle east, dictators walk with shaky knees
Don't know what they're gonna do, their worst nightmare is coming true
They fear the domino effect, they're all wondering who's next

Bush was right!
Bush was right!
Bush was right!

Ted Kennedy -- wrong!
Cindy Sheehan -- wrong!
France -- WRONG!
Zell Miller -- right!

Economy is on the rise kicking into overdrive
Angry liberals can't believe it's cause of W's policies
Unemployment's staying down, Democrats are wondering how
Revenue is going up, can you say "Tax Cuts"

Bush was right!
Bush was right!
Bush was right!

Cheney was right, Condi was right,
Rummy was right, Blair was right
You were right, We were right, "The Right" was right
and Bush was right. . .
Bush was right!
Bush was right!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-z2D9lo9-8

'Kewl' naw I meant Cool...

“Bush Was Right”

The Right Brothers

Promo Blurb: The Right Brothers, a conservative music duo out of Nashville, has released a new song that does what needed to be done: it tells the TRUTH. Titled Bush Was Right, the song hits the listener with fact after fact after fact - but the tune is so catchy, and the music is so driving, you can't help but sing along (especially on the chorus)!

-”Fabulous catchy song!! I can't get it out of my head. It just makes me smile so much. I think I'll be playing it many more times.”

-“Awesome tune! Great to have artists who are on our side. And it sure beats cindy's Joan Biaz LOL!! IMHO”

-“I sent this very catchy and uplifting song to my daughter to play at the next College Republicans meeting. I tire of the daily pessimism spewed from the spitting cobra we call the Old Media.”

The Righteous Brothers..were way ahead of their time..this group has taken the helm...I look forward to a remake of 'You've lost that loving Feeling' or a new take on the 'Beach Boys'...'Be true to Your School'

“Bush Was Right”

The Right Brothers

LOL. Amazing.

Here's a much better song for you. Hank Williams III - White Trash.

Yeah boy, that's right.

Well I was raised in a holler

I grew up eatin' mud

and my baby bottle

it was filled with beer and blood

Well I got relatives here

they just don't look quite right

A couple of 'em only got one eye

that I heard that they lost in a fight

You know why

You got any idea, boy

Do you know why

It's white trash

It's white trash

It's white trash

It's white trash

My daddy - he started beatin' me

around the tender age of five

He said "You gotta be tough -

if you're ever gonna get out of this world alive"

He used to beat my momma

and spit in my face

and laugh at the world

'cause it was such a fuckin' disgrace

Do you know why

Do you know why

I'll tell you why

White trash

White trash

Stand up

Be a good man

Do as I say boy

Put this beer in your hand

White trash -

I'm white trash

I'm white trash

I'm white trash

Thank you that's not my kind of music, but I would like to thank you for the warm welcome you and another poster have made to me. The only difference is you decided to not contact me through private message like the other poster Darla did.

Is there some reason why you two are harassing me? Like something perhaps I missing here?

Will you also get Damocles to send me a private message for you too?

Thank you that's not my kind of music, but I would like to thank you for the warm welcome you and another poster have made to me. The only difference is you decided to not contact me through private message like the other poster Darla did.

Is there some reason why you two are harassing me? Like something perhaps I missing here?

PMs remain in private. Rule 2. Keep it that way.

If there's one travesty that's ever happened to the world, it's been new country. People are actually quite happy that they don't make songs about loneliness and emotion anymore, and just songs about how people think tractors are sexy and other inane topics.

I've actually heard a substitute in class come up to the class and tell everyone that the real outlaws of country were Hank Williams Jr. and Willie Nelson, who rebelled against the "Nashville sound" that emulated the old Hank Williams days. I'm sure Willie Nelson would've spat on that man. The "Nashville sound" was an attempt to abolish all the rebellious attitude that Hank Williams had stirred up in country (the attitude that lead to rock music), and to replace it with a softer, pop sound.

Chet Atkins was the leader in this movement, and whenever asked what the "Nashville sound" was, he'd jingle his pockets and say "money, that's what it is". Willie Nelson and the outlaw country stars rebelled against this with the "Bakersfield sound". Hank Williams Jr however, abandoned his father, and was leading in the "Nashville sound" movement. The Nashville sound won the war and that's what you here on radio today - bland, commercial shit without an sort of soul.

A simialar thing would later happen to rock music.

And that's the state of music today. A ton of genre's that sound exactly the same, and everyone refuses to listen to anything outside of their "genre". Before, music had been very diverse, even within generes, and people listened around. Commercial trash killed music.

Oh, so the tulsa tubbo comes out of snooping mode and makes a post.

So Innocent.

Oh, so the tulsa tubbo comes out of snooping mode and makes a post.

So Innocent.

Ever since I was in junior high school, I had this dislike of the name,
Darla. There was a 6 foot 2 inch black girl built like a line backer
who had more balls than any of the guys in the locker room whose name was
Darla. Darla Stuart, but the most offensive thing about her wasn't
that she was a bully, it was she smelled bad. I am talking way bad and
when she would get in your face, spittle would fly onto your cheeks,
forehead, and even sometimes hit your lips. It was gross in the worst
sense and she always smelled like putrid deep fryer oil.

One thing that Darla had going for her was love of good soul music and
R & B. Darla almost turned feminine when you saw her sway to a good
sultry song, but there was always a question around Darla. Just what
was she anyways?

Many years passed and I found myself at the coast at Pismo Beach
camping with some buddies of mine from way back. In roared a large
group of Harley Riders, with camping gear neatly and compactly loaded on
their bikes. Several riders had passengers. One very tall, beefy and husky
man and his girl got off the bike. The passenger was a cute petite blond
thing. The man lifted his helmet off his head and I blinked a few times
and there stood in front of me the ebony colored face and wide mouth
and flashing white teeth of Darla Stuart.

At once my eyes fell to her chest and I could see that what I mistook for girth was actually her huge breasts being held in check by a XXXL black leather jacket. The upper arms squeezed into the jacket were the size of both her honey's thighs put together and I had to look twice to make sure she didn't have a dick.

From that point on, every time I spoke of her I referred to her as
Stu.

So, Stu. You like Pat Benatar and Joan Jett, do you?

Wow.

This is creepy as hell. I think I'll just go back a'whistlin' .

:whome:

Personally, whenever I'm stalkin' a girl, I don't like to insult her. I'll send her a sea full of flowers and stuff. But you have an interesting strategy there.

OK, I'm just wondering. Did she tell you she posted on this site or something? Do you know her in real life or are just making some kind of bad joke?

However, I have a special song to commemorate this moment:

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
Ill be watching you

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
Ill be watching you

Oh, cant you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
Ill be watching you

Since youve gone I been lost without a trace
I dream at night I can only see your face
I look around but its you I cant replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep crying baby, baby, please...

Oh, cant you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every breath you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
Ill be watching you

Every move you make
Every step you take
Ill be watching you

Ill be watching you
Ill be watching you
Ill be watching you
Ill be watching you...

OK, I'm just wondering. Did she tell you she posted on this site or something? Do you know her in real life or are just making some kind of bad joke?

I give back what I receive in return, which in the case of this "woman" has been rudeness and disparaging comments both in public and private since I arrived.

If you are going to be honest, you might pay attention to who started this thing you are calling stalking. Convenient that you've overlooked that, or is this your pattern?

I don't know the woman and I don't want to know the woman, but neither does it mean I am taking anyone's shit.

All cleared up now?

You shouldn't give back what you get. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

But I seriously doubt things are like what you say.

I am sure you do doubt it. I wouldn't expect less based on your comments so far. With the exception of the private message everything is right here for your perusal and review That you choose to disregard that is not unbelievable or remarkable.

Let's make a deal, ok? You do your thing and I will do mine. I won't tell you how to do it and you don't tell me.

Shake?

Back