What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

wow, you guys are that obsessed with Darla that you followed her around the internet.

You need to seriously get lives. That's probably the most pathetic thing I've seen on the net to date. That says a lot given we've got AHZ, toby and dixie

Seriously. What kind of twisted freak, follows posters around through cyberspace, like a psychotic puppy dog...for years on end. You're right, that's seriously messed up.

:rolleyes:

Seriously. What kind of twisted freak, follows posters around through cyberspace, like a psychotic puppy dog...for years on end. You're right, that's seriously messed up.

Well, that's the beauty of the ignore user function.

Yes, it is Cypress, and thank you for your two cents on it. I am sure court can now be recessed.

Now when any of you can offer up some substantiated proof, then I will be staying right here. That is if you don't mind. You and the Mickey Mouse Club that is.

If you made anyone determined to dig in their heels, then that anyone would be me, so pass the pretzels please! :clink:

You guys still doing gang rapes? Isn't that getting a little overused?

Oh for Shit Sakes!

This is where it would be appropriate for this Darla chick to say:

"Go Fuck yourself Ted, and keep away from the choir boys".

Did you come here to talk politics and defend President Bush?

Or, are you just following people around the interwebs because you have nothing better to do with your sad little life?

Did you come here to talk politics and defend President Bush?

Or, are you just following people around the interwebs because you have nothing better to do with your sad little life?

Well of course I came here to talk politics. What did you come here for? To hook up with little boys, Ted?

Seems like I got a little sidetrack by a bunch of lemmings who believe gang rape makes a person go away. I will talk politics when you allow me to. Until then, buck up Teddy.

Now that's "buck-up" Ted. Don't get excited!

Rehab - Amy Winehouse

....they tried to make me go to rehab and I said no no no!!!!!!!

Now Darla, I don't want you to think that you scared me off or anything, but old LIT is flying out tomorrow morning playing the Cimarron with me and the buds, and looking to shake up Palm Springs and such.

I'd give you the ol' invite but the guys can't stand a broad that talks slutty. That's what we hire the hookers for and all, but I will let them know all about you so they can join this here fun, warm and friendly message board and give you a Holler, alright sweetheart?

You keep them all revved up here sweets while I am gone.

Be looking for the guys after the 4th weekend. They will be dying to meet you!

Hope you have plans sweetheart. A lady like you should have lots of options...

Jefferson Starship - Be My Lady

Went for the "oldies"... I mean you have to be ancient to have heard this song in any contemporary venue....

:D

Working Class Hero - GreenDay.

Green Day did an incredible job on this one. It's from that album of all Lennon songs, that benefits Darfur. Some of them suck honestly, but some are good, and Green Day has the standout.

Back