What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

Phil Collins - True Colors

Ooh that's bad.

I'm assuming the dog's passing is taking its toll. *does that cross thing that catholics do even though i'm not a catholic or 'owt, but it's quite fashionable and that*

(I'd happily take Phil Collins over the dog any day of the fecking week...in memoriam...signed Death)

Last edited:
Dedication to Charver the lunch money whimp!

Ooh that's bad.

I'm assuming the dog's passing is taking its toll. *does that cross thing that catholics do even though i'm not a catholic or 'owt, but it's quite fashionable and that*

(I'd happily take Phil Collins over the dog any day of the fecking week...in memoriam...signed Death)

'SeeYa'...Confederate Railroad

While dinner is a cookin'.............

and laughing as I watch Damo play with the elite Brits..'In the year 2525'...Zager&Evans...needed the doom and gloom to get in the mood...:cof1:

I don't think so...............

Oh you better believe it, boy.

I'm going to scientologise you within an inch of your life.

'True Faith' - New Order

Many have tried all have lost! I am a fallen Catholic...but still love Jesus...

Don't read something weird into this...I just love Christianity..'thats all folks':)

Good morning, my little implings, and what a fine morning it is too.

The first day of October, eh? Confusingly, the eighth month but actually the tenth thanks to those pesky calendar fiddling oiks. For people whose job it was, essentially, to pen the future they didn't really do a lot of forward planning there did they? They probably got paid a fortune for that. And had loads of sex with calendar groupies, just like what Neil Sedaka's ground-breaking historical thesis, 'Calendar Girl', documents so accurately. Arses.

Oh yes, just one more thing. Could i possibly be so bold as to ask that one of you American types give Green Day a nudge, September now being but a memory and all, that would be much appreciated.

'Autumn Almanac' - The Kinks

Last edited:
Good morning, my little implings, and what a fine morning it is too.

The first day of October, eh? Confusingly, the eighth month but actually the tenth thanks to those pesky calendar fiddling oiks. For people whose job it was, essentially, to pen the future they didn't really do a lot of forward planning there did they? They probably got paid a fortune for that. And had loads of sex with calendar groupies, just like what Neil Sedaka's ground-breaking historical thesis, 'Calendar Girl', documents so accurately. Arses.

Oh yes, just one more thing. Could i possibly be so bold as to ask that one of you American types give Green Day a nudge, September now being but a memory and all, that would be much appreciated.

'Autumn Almanac' - The Kinks

The Kinks are cool...however I prefer the 'Troggs'...Wild Thing or then again maybe 'Magic Carpet Ride'...Steppenwolf Now these are wakeup songs!:cof1:

Back