APP - 'What We Owe to Each Other'

And yet you appear to be glossing over the fact that you were unable to explain your own usage of the term, for 4 inquiries; but you go ahead and continue your spin, in an attempt to move the focus from your own lack of abilities. :)

You appear to be glossing over the fact you were too stupid to know the definition of "equal"...

It's just one of the MANY tricks USF uses to avoid actually debating.

He likes it when he can bog the discussion down in grammatical minutiae.

Or it could be that he really is so stupid he doesn't know the definition of "equal"...I wouldn't be surprised.

That's a terrible thing for you to do.
Callng Apple stupid because he didn't know how or why he used the phrase, in the first place. :palm:

You appear to be glossing over the fact you were too stupid to know the definition of "equal"...

And you appear to be gloosing over your feelings of depression, now that your Bromance Buddy Poet has left.

Just think, you could always use IA; but then, you like the double standard approach better. :palm:

That's a terrible thing for you to do.
Callng Apple stupid because he didn't know how or why he used the phrase, in the first place. :palm:

Did I mention apple?

Or was I responding to a post from you?

Apparently you are also too stupid to be able to tell when someone is addressing you.

This despite the fact your own name appears in an "Originally posted by:" box directly above my response to you.

And yet you appear to be glossing over the fact that you were unable to explain your own usage of the term, for 4 inquiries; but you go ahead and continue your spin, in an attempt to move the focus from your own lack of abilities. :)

My usage of the term was the standard dictionary definition of "equal" and "time". Your continued perception of "spin" may be due to a vision problem. :dunno:

Did I mention apple?

Or was I responding to a post from you?

Apparently you are also too stupid to be able to tell when someone is addressing you.

This despite the fact your own name appears in an "Originally posted by:" box directly above my response to you.

But your reference was to people who didn't understand the meaning of what Apple posted and this did include Apple.
I guess since you don't have Poet to defend anymore, you've decided to lower your lance in Apples's defense. :)

My usage of the term was the standard dictionary definition of "equal" and "time". Your continued perception of "spin" may be due to a vision problem. :dunno:

You were asked numerous times, to explain how you meant this and failed to do so.

This is just you backpedaling and trying to juggle, at the same time.

Unable to detect to whom the post was referring. Just one more example of reading comprehension.

This is becoming serious! :whoa:

It was obviously referring to all who didn't understand your usage and that includes you, seeing as how you exhibited a lack of knowledge yourself.

But your reference was to people who didn't understand the meaning of what Apple posted and this did include Apple.
I guess since you don't have Poet to defend anymore, you've decided to lower your lance in Apples's defense. :)

Wrong again Chachi...

My reference was to one specific poster...Y-O-U!

The only person reading this thread who doesn't understand the definition of a simple word like "equal".

What am I saying? I completely forgot I was trying to have a conversation with the guy who STILL doesn't know when to correctly use "to", "too" and "two"!

Wrong again Chachi...

My reference was to one specific poster...Y-O-U!

The only person reading this thread who doesn't understand the definition of a simple word like "equal".

What am I saying? I completely forgot I was trying to have a conversation with the guy who STILL doesn't know when to correctly use "to", "too" and "two"!

It's difficult to know if the right wing really don't understand or if they deliberately twist things. Probably a combination of both which makes having a conversation with them trying, at best.

It's difficult to know if the right wing really don't understand or if they deliberately twist things. Probably a combination of both which makes having a conversation with them trying, at best.

Massively ironic post by Apple, showing his spin attempt; will always be a massively ironic post. :)

Have you ever wondered why you dream such nonsense or why certain things will create some feeling of dread or happiness or whatever?

Huh? Sorry, pal, but I don't spend time thinking nonsense. must be a liberal asshole thing. Now I think I understand you a little better. LOL

LOL I should have noted by dream I meant nightly dreams. Personal thoughts need to be clear.

Glad to see this thread has sparked interest, I need to go back and see if the interest goes beyond ad hominem name calling.

As for Tinfoil's comment above that is shown by the failure of conservatives when given the power to attempt to govern, if you thought or tried you'd have a better chance. Nonsense can lead to sense sometimes, try it.

DQ, if communism had succeeded in the USSR, no one would be running around claiming it wasn't "real." This line of denial about what happened there only sets the world up for another outbreak of communism in the future.

If capitalism had been successful no one would be talking about communism. You do read history? Or phrased another way, if capitalism were successful we never know about that great depression thing.

Check my republican ideology thread.

Back