What's The Point in the 'god' now?

It's interesting how the atheists are using something created by intelligence to refute that life was originally created by intelligence.

Who has had 50 million years?

the created....is it God's fault it took you guys so long to evolve?.....it only took him seven days and he slept through the last one.....you guys take forever.....I guess that's the difference between intelligent design and unintelligent design.....

not only that, I'm going to go out on a limb here and speculate it wasn't a full time job.....I mean, does it really take 24 hours to say "Let there be".........I bet he didn't even put in 8......

Last edited:
the created....is it God's fault it took you guys so long to evolve?.....it only took him seven days and he slept through the last one.....you guys take forever.....I guess that's the difference between intelligent design and unintelligent design.....

not only that, I'm going to go out on a limb here and speculate it wasn't a full time job.....I mean, does it really take 24 hours to say "Let there be".........I bet he didn't even put in 8......

Life began 3 billion years ago, not 50 million.

Your god is supposed to be omnipotent, so it would ridiculous that it took anytime at all. The only context it makes sense in is that ancient legends tend to take a form similar to that.

Last edited:
Do you really think that your god created all of this infinite universe 15 billion years ago with distances to large for your small minds to even comprehend just to drop in 3k years ago and tell some glorified apes how to live? Methinks you have an ego problem.

Do you really think that your god created all of this infinite universe 15 billion years ago with distances to large for your small minds to even comprehend just to drop in 3k years ago and tell some glorified apes how to live? Methinks you have an ego problem.

No, that would be me.

There is a huge difference between reproduction and abiogenesis.

God of the gaps, explaining phenomenon by using god, was hanging on to the last thread of its existence, the origin of life itself, as its last refuge.

That refuge has now gone.
But this wouldn't be abiogensis either.

lol, this is a thread about some scientists who managed to take a copy of a computer program, change a line of code, and got the computer to reboot successfully......then they announced they had invented the computer.....you think WE have an ego problem.......

/shrugs....so you're slower than I gave you credit for......

It didn't take humans 50 million years to evolve. It took us 3 billion years. Life began in an unbroken chain an has continued on since then. The first species identified as "homo-" was just a few million years ago. I don't know what you're getting at with the 50 million number. The beginning of simple mammals?

It didn't take humans 50 million years to evolve. It took us 3 billion years. Life began in an unbroken chain an has continued on since then. The first species identified as "homo-" was just a few million years ago. I don't know what you're getting at with the 50 million number. The beginning of simple mammals?

Homosapiens have been around for 200,000 years, so I guess we might as well use that as a baseline number for arguments sake.

Or at least Australopiticus. Homosapiens might only be 20,000 years old...

Back