Where Are

Almost as delusional as you, Mister not a lefty lefty, who is trying to masquarde as RJS, a mensa, it is more likely for people to believe the congenial idiot Damocles is yours truly, not very if you get my drift? I have appointed USC as my protege, a big step up from my personal stepinfetchit, Asshat, butt, I might assign that position to MainMan if he keeps this cauterwalling up?

So now I am a Mazda ? No thanks. I will keep on being a Densa member.
Not so many stupit people in my group as in yours.

I can personally guarantee it is not asshat.

Look at the bigshot SuperFreak, acting like he is a position to give personal guarantees about yours truly, he thinks he is a big New York name dropper? Like Billy Joel wrote, the bigshot dropping names at Elaines, how stupit do you think we are Freak?

Nope...........

Nah, Darla does not want a mensa man. She has stated clearly she would never date a conservative/Republican. Her standards are pretty high for a liberal woman. She likes the dumb ones... aka liberal light in the loafer types. Also, has the criteria that they be short, bald and white.

she prefers women...she said so...thats probably why all the guys want a shot at her...reverse psychology at it's best...or something like that...:cof1:

she prefers women...she said so...thats probably why all the guys want a shot at her...reverse psychology at it's best...or something like that...:cof1:

LOL I have to get some freaking work done, you people are driving me crazy, there are more freaks on this thread than at a circus.

Too old? Where in the rule book does it say that 10-15 years difference is too much?

I like to date men a few years older, so they are grateful for my youth and beauty. The last thing I need is someone prettier than me thinknig I should be grateful, ok? ;)

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of being the pool boy... but sound like you are looking for something a little more serious.... and doniston called you a slut. pfff

Darla, did you know that Doniston's probably watching you right now, complaining about you on FP while he sits in the Bush's and watches?

Pardon the pun?

Look at the bigshot SuperFreak, acting like he is a position to give personal guarantees about yours truly, he thinks he is a big New York name dropper? Like Billy Joel wrote, the bigshot dropping names at Elaines, how stupit do you think we are Freak?

Do you really think your oversized ego can handle the honest answer to that last question? I doubt it.

I think the lefty firecracker Darla wants mensa man, she might fool you and not be the first one to tell MainMan how smart he is for knowing F Scott Fitzgerald's first name, butt, we will see? My money is on SuperFreak, he will do anything to try and make RJS look bad, butt, it always backfires on him, he still doesn't learn, not exactly a mensa is he?

You understate SF's mental capacity. Someone who continues to support invading Iraq, even after knowing all we know now, is about as far from a Mensa, as an Amoeba is from a higher primate.
;)

Do you really think your oversized ego can handle the honest answer to that last question? I doubt it.

Folks, notice how SuperFreak cannot help butt use two homo buzz words in one sentence when he talks to yours truly? "oversized" and "handle", we know what you would like to handle, butt, sorry, I do not swing that way, try tinfoil his mother cut off his blowjobs yesterday, he is in the market?

You understate SF's mental capacity. Someone who continues to support invading Iraq, even after knowing all we know now, is about as far from a Mensa, as an Amoeba is from a higher primate.
;)

Cippie, I do not find you funny, everybody knows we had to fight Sadamm and his two bastard sons, Uday and Puday, over there, or, they would have come to fight us here? You lefties are too stupit, and now you have been cyber skewered, sorry, butt, you asked for it?

Cippie, I do not find you funny, everybody knows we had to fight Sadamm and his two bastard sons, Uday and Puday, over there, or, they would have come to fight us here? You lefties are too stupit, and now you have been cyber skewered, sorry, butt, you asked for it?

Calm down. I've actually been saying for years that the French hid the WMD in Syria, or that the Russians moved the WMD to Paraguay.

Back