Where I'm going to college

You know, I am bemused about this ongoing thing with Tiana. The reason why is, I used to post on another board, and I used to get what she is getting. A lot of crap about my not being a "lady" because I use the f word. And I always believed it's another way of keeping a woman in her place.

Well, being a lady does not mean you have to sit around being abused by a POS pimply little pissant like AHZ. And you know what he meant when he said that, and so do I.

Personally, I think the pipsqueak has a good asskicking coming to him. It would do him much good.

Actually, whenever I first read you I thought you were the most obnoxious person in the world. I also thought you were 50. Oh well, I got over it. I use the fuck word more often than you anyway.

Oh shut teh fuck up and get off your high horse. You're the one that described in great detail how you screwed some chick with a bloody vagina. You're in no position to chastise me.
And given this apparent hypocrisy, I think its obvious by the way you follow me around in posts trying to get me to "act like a lady" that you want me to fullfil some kinky fantasy of yours. Just to let you know.......its not going to happen.

Uhggg...

Don't mention blood...

I think I'm going to puke....

yep, you are right. it was horendus to suggest the a woman may use a douch and it might come out red. Oh, how crass. much more so than suggesting I go screw myself, and such. My opinion of you stands,

irresistable? no, not at all. and if you were Marylyn Monroe personified, you would still be definitely un-attractive in my eyes. simply because of your language

Douches don't work at all. Did they still say they worked back then or something?

Not only that, its getting dull to read. Can't you have another one of your bizarre "cordial battles" with Damocles or something?

Yes, I really think we need to get back to the subject of this thread. ME. Not bloody vagina's or how ladyful Tiana is or how the Jews are destroying America.

Actually, whenever I first read you I thought you were the most obnoxious person in the world. I also thought you were 50. Oh well, I got over it. I use the fuck word more often than you anyway.

You thought I was the most obnoxious person in the world? Did you read your own posts? You, and those two idiots Dano and armyman were ridiculous. That board suffered from too much male testosterone. It was as if, you all thought, oh look, here's a girl posting and she's new, let's see if she can be intimidated. A "lady" as so defined, would have packed up her hankerchief and ran home for her smelling salts.

And I'll tell you, there wasn't one among you who acted like a "gentelman" as so defined. But to me? You were just boys whose possession of a penis went to your heads. And you survived it and lived to complain about it, didn't you?

You thought I was the most obnoxious person in the world? Did you read your own posts? You, and those two idiots Dano and armyman were ridiculous. That board suffered from too much male testosterone. It was as if, you all thought, oh look, here's a girl posting and she's new, let's see if she can be intimidated. A "lady" as so defined, would have packed up her hankerchief and ran home for her smelling salts.

And I'll tell you, there wasn't one among you who acted like a "gentelman" as so defined. But to me? You were just boys whose possession of a penis went to your heads. And you survived it and lived to complain about it, didn't you?

And your flesh funnel goes to yours.

Last edited:
Now you have proven to be an idiot as well.

Actually you proved yourself to be an untrustworthy idiot when you claimed Afghanistan had some mysterious vote that no one, including yourself could validate.

But when I tell you what I think, unlike you, I won't be making a fool of myself

Actually dip$hit. You already have. Numerous posters have admitted to using what you consider to be foul language yet you don't consistently obsess over their posts. Just mine. Again, I don't mind the attention......like I said, I'm used to it. But just note that this thread was actually going along pretty good until you introduced your juvenille notsi etiquitte antics along with as$munches general presence.

"T", if you read my last post you will see I want ths particular chit chat to end, so as we both have had our say, and we each know how the other fe4els, I will allow you to have the last word. You may say what you will, and I won't respond, this time.

If you want it to end, all you have to do is stop responding. Not your power trip of a post granting me permission to have the last word. You really are one self aborbed narcissist. I'd suggest you get off your high horse and if you don't want it to ensue again, I'd recommend that you not disrespect me, because it will get started up once more.

Eh? When did I ever do any of that?

I thought it was just a bit disgusting, a 55 year old talking so much about sex. Then you'd say things like "I know more about your penis..." and I was just like "WHOAH! Old lady, that's irrelevant to a political discussion!" It creeps me out when Doniston does it now. I know, I'm ageist and stuff...

Eh? When did I ever do any of that?

I thought it was just a bit disgusting, a 55 year old talking so much about sex. Then you'd say things like "I know more about your penis..." and I was just like "WHOAH! Old lady, that's irrelevant to a political discussion!" It creeps me out when Doniston does it now. I know, I'm ageist and stuff...

I see you have a selective memory. However, the day you accused me of thinking I know everything and I made that penis response, was a classic. Sometimes I crack myself up, if nobody else.

Old lady! 55! I wonder what I ever said to put that idea in your head.

Actually you proved yourself to be an untrustworthy idiot when you claimed Afghanistan had some mysterious vote that no one, including yourself could validate.

Actually dip$hit. You already have. Numerous posters have admitted to using what you consider to be foul language yet you don't consistently obsess over their posts. Just mine. Again, I don't mind the attention......like I said, I'm used to it. But just note that this thread was actually going along pretty good until you introduced your juvenille notsi etiquitte antics along with as$munches general presence.

If you want it to end, all you have to do is stop responding. Not your power trip of a post granting me permission to have the last word. You really are one self aborbed narcissist. I'd suggest you get off your high horse and if you don't want it to ensue again, I'd recommend that you not disrespect me, because it will get started up once more.
Feel beter now? HEH HEH Yah, I know it's a response.

I see you have a selective memory. However, the day you accused me of thinking I know everything and I made that penis response, was a classic. Sometimes I crack myself up, if nobody else.

Old lady! 55! I wonder what I ever said to put that idea in your head.

I think I just mentally associated you with Desh. Not like there's anything wrong with how Desh has lived her life, or anything...

Back