Where I'm going to college

"Thanks pharmacy geek, for the blow jobs for some crack."

Wow. Your mom did a number on you. But telling us of your mothers romps with johns won't get you a PM ......much less laid. But keep trying asswipe. One day. One day.

How was it uncalled for? He called her mother a crack whore. I think you missed that part!
Actually no, what he said was "Is that another way to call her----" check it out. his was uncalled for too, but then he doesen't call himself a lady.

Wow. You're cool.

That's right. I'm fonzie.

180px-Fonzie.jpg

Actually no, what he said was "Is that another way to call her----" check it out. his was uncalled for too, but then he doesen't call himself a lady.

You know, I am bemused about this ongoing thing with Tiana. The reason why is, I used to post on another board, and I used to get what she is getting. A lot of crap about my not being a "lady" because I use the f word. And I always believed it's another way of keeping a woman in her place.

Well, being a lady does not mean you have to sit around being abused by a POS pimply little pissant like AHZ. And you know what he meant when he said that, and so do I.

Personally, I think the pipsqueak has a good asskicking coming to him. It would do him much good.

You know, I am bemused about this ongoing thing with Tiana. The reason why is, I used to post on another board, and I used to get what she is getting. A lot of crap about my not being a "lady" because I use the f word. And I always believed it's another way of keeping a woman in her place.

Well, being a lady does not mean you have to sit around being abused by a POS pimply little pissant like AHZ. And you know what he meant when he said that, and so do I.

Personally, I think the pipsqueak has a good asskicking coming to him. It would do him much good.
OK, I understand, but to me there is agreat deal of difference between using obsene or gutteral language. and at least to me it has nothing to do with keeping woman down. I feel the same way when men use that kind of language. but unfortunately it is expected of most men

Each of us have our own interpetetion of what is appropriate, and you may not agree with me, but I think you may note, That I use very little if any truely offensive language.

you're not even out of highs school yet. Worry about your under grad and then your grad school.

And anyway, unless its Duke or UNC, I'd be careful about Southern Schools. You may want to stick to places where smarter people are. Like blue states.
Man. How biased can you get.

What's your obsession with me old man?

I mean I realize I am quite charming and pretty irresistable for the most part but you're third-grade flirtations are getting a tad ridiculous. It ain't gonna happen, let it go.

OK, I understand, but to me there is agreat deal of difference between using obsene or gutteral language. and at least to me it has nothing to do with keeping woman down. I feel the same way when men use that kind of language. but unfortunately it is expected of most men

Each of us have our own interpetetion of what is appropriate, and you may not agree with me, but I think you may note, That I use very little if any truely offensive language.

Oh shut teh fuck up and get off your high horse. You're the one that described in great detail how you screwed some chick with a bloody vagina. You're in no position to chastise me.
And given this apparent hypocrisy, I think its obvious by the way you follow me around in posts trying to get me to "act like a lady" that you want me to fullfil some kinky fantasy of yours. Just to let you know.......its not going to happen.

What's your obsession with me old man?

I mean I realize I am quite charming and pretty irresistable for the most part but you're third-grade flirtations are getting a tad ridiculous. It ain't gonna happen, let it go.
My what an ego you have. tell me are you still in thst third grade where in if a boy insults you, he is making a pass at you?

Look madam. if I liked you or what you stand for. I would tell you. I don't. and you can bet I will continue to tell it like it is. whether you like it or not.

And I have no Idea what "charm" you may possess, I must confess I sure haven't seen any of it.

Last edited:
Oh shut teh fuck up and get off your high horse. You're the one that described in great detail how you screwed some chick with a bloody vagina. You're in no position to chastise me.
And given this apparent hypocrisy, I think its obvious by the way you follow me around in posts trying to get me to "act like a lady" that you want me to fullfil some kinky fantasy of yours. Just to let you know.......its not going to happen.
Well now Madam Unlady, Now I understand. You can't read. Whoever you are talking about, it wasn't me, nether in narrating such a tale. or having been accociated with such. Perhaps you'd better do some checking and find out who the idiot is that really has the hots for you. and told you such a tale. T'weren't me.

My what an ego you have. tell me are yiou still in third grade where in if a boy insults you, he is making a pass at you?

Look madam. if I liked you or what you stand for. I would tell you. I don't. and you can bet I will continue to tell it like it is. whether you like it or not.

And I have no Idea what "charm" you may possess, I must confess I sure haven't seen any of it.

Oh really, then tell us, what compells you time and time and time again to hover over my posts obsessed with whether or not I'm being "Lady-like". I have yet to see you obsess over any other posters lack of chivalry, even when they call my mother a crack whore or make racist blurbs. The only thing you do and continue to do is narrow on what LadyT with your love struck tunnel vision. Unfortunately, its you who's stuck in the third grade. But its okay, I've seen it a million times.

The LadyT is irresistable. :cool:

Back