Where I'm going to college

But yet I remain petulant and domineering, having my way in every thread, butting in, derailing, wreaking havoc. It's sexy, ain't it?:cool:

If I were to make a list of men on this site whom I find sexy, it would be extremely short, and trust me, you wouldn't be on it.

Oh really, then tell us, what compells you time and time and time again to hover over my posts obsessed with whether or not I'm being "Lady-like". I have yet to see you obsess over any other posters lack of chivalry, even when they call my mother a crack whore or make racist blurbs. The only thing you do and continue to do is narrow on what LadyT with your love struck tunnel vision. Unfortunately, its you who's stuck in the third grade. But its okay, I've seen it a million times.

The LadyT is irresistable. :cool:

You are. If they have that Vegas thing, I'm only going if you go.

Well now Madam Unlady, Now I understand. You can't read. Whoever you are talking about, it wasn't me, nether in narrating such a tale. or having been accociated with such. Perhaps you'd better do some checking and find out who the idiot is that really has the hots for you. and told you such a tale. T'weren't me.

You're right, my mistake, you were the one talking about bloody douches. That's a lot classier. :321:

Oh really, then tell us, what compells you time and time and time again to hover over my posts obsessed with whether or not I'm being "Lady-like". I have yet to see you obsess over any other posters lack of chivalry, even when they call my mother a crack whore or make racist blurbs. The only thing you do and continue to do is narrow on what LadyT with your love struck tunnel vision. Unfortunately, its you who's stuck in the third grade. But its okay, I've seen it a million times.

The LadyT is irresistable. :cool:
Ah yes, then you must be very old.

You're right, my mistake, you were the one talking about bloody douches. That's a lot classier. :321:
yep, you are right. it was horendus to suggest the a woman may use a douch and it might come out red. Oh, how crass. much more so than suggesting I go screw myself, and such. My opinion of you stands,

irresistable? no, not at all. and if you were Marylyn Monroe personified, you would still be definitely un-attractive in my eyes. simply because of your language

yep, you are right. it was horendus to suggest the a woman may use a douch and it might come out red. Oh, how crass. much more so than suggesting I go screw myself, and such. My opinion of you stands,

irresistable? no, not at all. and if you were Marylyn Monroe personified, you would still be definitely un-attractive in my eyes. simply because of your language and . I will continue to point that out, as I deem necessary.

irresistable? no, not at all. and if you were Marylyn Monroe personified, you would still be definitely un-attractive in my eyes.

Are you telling us that you're gay now? Wow, what a turn of events. But I understand. If you can't have me you don't want any other woman. Don't worry you're not the first I've turned.

doniston said:
I will continue to point that out, as I deem necessary.

And I will continue to tell you to shut the fuck up when I deem it necessary! Yeah! Everybody's happy/gay.

Are you telling us that you're gay now? Wow, what a turn of events. But I understand. If you can't have me you don't want any other woman. Don't worry you're not the first I've turned.

And I will continue to tell you to shut the fuck up when I deem it necessary! Yeah! Everybody's happy/gay.

Yeah, when you turned Robdawg right here. I always knew you'd be throwing that in my face. Well, I've turned a few myself missy. Admittedly they were hetero men who I turned gay, but still...a turn is a turn.

irresistable? no, not at all. and if you were Marylyn Monroe personified, you would still be definitely un-attractive in my eyes. simply because of your language and . I will continue to point that out, as I deem necessary.

simply because of your language and . I will continue to point that out, as I deem necessary

Shoot, I cuss all the time on this board. You better start calling me out on it. You haven't so far ;)

simply because of your language and . I will continue to point that out, as I deem necessary

Shoot, I cuss all the time on this board. You better start calling me out on it. You haven't so far ;)
Well... You don't style yourself a "lady". Although LadyT got her name from long use when she was Tianabautre and I didn't want to type all that...

Well... You don't style yourself a "lady". Although LadyT got her name from long use when she was Tianabautre and I didn't want to type all that...

So what Damo? I don't call myself Lady Darla, but I don't think of myself as not being a lady. So I use curse words sometimes (usually to a very humorous effect might i add). I am careful of people's feelings, and try not to hurt people. To me that is a lady, and, if a male, a gentleman.

I think this whole thing is getting overblown.

Not only that, its getting dull to read. Can't you have another one of your bizarre "cordial battles" with Damocles or something?

LOL

Yeah, we haven't misunderstood each other in a while. I don't know what happened. Those were fun, weren't they. I will see what I can agitate him into tomorrow.

LOL

Yeah, we haven't misunderstood each other in a while. I don't know what happened. Those were fun, weren't they. I will see what I can agitate him into tomorrow.

Yeah. You and him are the champs of having two entirely different conversations while getting more and more impatient with eachother, but excercising restraint. Lets have more of that, and less of this thread.

Now that's interesting. If I'm not interested in a foul mouthed unadulterated hard ass woman. I must be gay. HA HA. that is the funniest thing youv'e said yet, and you know, up to now you have just been an obnoxious sparing partner. Now you have proven to be an idiot as well.

And I do beleive that yoiu can "TURN" a trick ,(as you seem to suggest) there are a lot of men who turn to the grungeous woman they can find. it makes them feel superior.

But when I tell you what I think, unlike you, I won't be making a fool of myself

Last edited:

Cussing, that's one thing but do you keep telling others to go fuck themselves? I don't think so. If you did, I would mention it.

So what Damo? I don't call myself Lady Darla, but I don't think of myself as not being a lady. So I use curse words sometimes (usually to a very humorous effect might i add). I am careful of people's feelings, and try not to hurt people. To me that is a lady, and, if a male, a gentleman.

I agree, and I would likeit to end NOW. I Think "T" and I understand each other. so from now on it should just be business.

I was trying to explain to doniston that LadyT didn't come up with the name, that it grew naturally through use.

"T", if you read my last post you will see I want ths particular chit chat to end, so as we both have had our say, and we each know how the other fe4els, I will allow you to have the last word. You may say what you will, and I won't respond, this time.

Yeah, when you turned Robdawg right here. I always knew you'd be throwing that in my face. Well, I've turned a few myself missy. Admittedly they were hetero men who I turned gay, but still...a turn is a turn.
:confused: I don't undrstand this post.:confused:

Back