Where I'm going to college

Yeah, cuz you know inserting chips and human/machine bionic integration IS The nwo plan. Don't you. Admit it.
No, because I would be fascinated by creating nano machines to heal people.

Even as a Buddhist I would never let myself be "chipped", nor could I imagine a Christian ever allowing it. Especially in the hand or forehead.

No, because I would be fascinated by creating nano machines to heal people.

Even as a Buddhist I would never let myself be "chipped", nor could I imagine a Christian ever allowing it. Especially in the hand or forehead.

It's coming, as sure as republicans for the fairness doctrine.

it we be sold as the solution to immigration issues, security issues, identity theft, and portability of financial and health information. It will sound very good, and they will make us an offer we can't refuse.

Of course, I believe in multiple realities, and the nonreality of fate.

Naw.....

Damo, can we ban AHZ from this thread? LOL

AHZ is harmless...he just likes to stir the pot...on the other hand Cypress should be banned from all forums..he is just a pure 'asshole'...he brings up perversion then cries when spanked...he pretends to love women when all know he is a fraud....he says the same things over and over....like this will change the facts...he is really a 'perv' in disguise! He pretends he is 'baiting' when in fact it is nothing more than a mask of self endulgence!

I did Aerospace and Mechanical engineering. I basically got the principals and foundations to design and aerodynamics. When you graduate you wouldn't be expected to design an airplane, but you'd be able to join a company that does and quickly get up to speed on the different systems and controls so that you could improve them. And you learn to problem solve.
You do a lot of math in engineering and physics classes. Its definitely not exciting, but it gives you the most versatility in my opinion. It was the only thing I could really stomach. With orgo and bio classes you pretty much had to read everything. With engineering classes you had to learn how to do something and then apply that method to other things. There was a lot less memorization and reading requirements which worked well for me.
Yes, a definite advantage of engineering is that if you forget an equation, you can start at first principles and derive it. I've been doing a lot of that lately as it less time consuming than digging out the handbooks and finding it. Orgo - all memory, yuck!

The first two undergrad years of engineering will teach you what you need to know to design most 'stuff.' An ME can design a bridge, a CE can design an optimal bridge. A CE can design an aircraft, an AE can design an optimal aircraft. The difference is what you learn in the last two years.

Like T, I graduated with honors, and I also had the first half of the PE (in NY, one of the toughest states) under my belt. Spring break - what's that?

Yes, a definite advantage of engineering is that if you forget an equation, you can start at first principles and derive it. I've been doing a lot of that lately as it less time consuming than digging out the handbooks and finding it. Orgo - all memory, yuck!

Tell me about it. That was the worse. One test in orgo, I learned the basics of a group of molecules and didn't bother to read the end of the chapter on the exceptions.......big mistake. I think most of the test was on the exceptions to the rules. D'oh!

Tell me about it. That was the worse. One test in orgo, I learned the basics of a group of molecules and didn't bother to read the end of the chapter on the exceptions.......big mistake. I think most of the test was on the exceptions to the rules. D'oh!
LOL, I remember that exam!

What really sucked for me is my mom's such a pharmacy geek, she talked that class up like it was the best thing since sliced bread: Oh you'll love it, that was my favorite class, my professor was so good, yada yada yada.

I've thought she was legally insane ever since.

What really sucked for me is my mom's such a pharmacy geek, she talked that class up like it was the best thing since sliced bread: Oh you'll love it, that was my favorite class, my professor was so good, yada yada yada.

I've thought she was legally insane ever since.
The only class I HATED was HVAC because the professor was an A##hole. For some weird reason, it was a required course, too.

I hated Sociology 101...

I had a 3.5 gpa on exams..the professor gave me a 'C' as a final grade...just because I chose not to do extra credit...I questioned this grade since my exams and term paper was within the 3.5 why did I need to do extra credit...was this not for those who did poorly and needed to raise their grade..he said no...my 'C' was because I did not address a certain young lady in class when she asked me why I ignored her...I just smiled at her and said ...sorry I am married...I guess I failed the lib test...since she was the professors niece..that class sucked anyhoo...but it was required!

"Now that I think about it, that'd probably be a hell of a lot easier than economics. I hate math. What was I thinking."

You need more math skills for engineering than you do for economics... far more.

AHZ is harmless...he just likes to stir the pot...on the other hand Cypress should be banned from all forums..he is just a pure 'asshole'...he brings up perversion then cries when spanked...he pretends to love women when all know he is a fraud....he says the same things over and over....like this will change the facts...he is really a 'perv' in disguise! He pretends he is 'baiting' when in fact it is nothing more than a mask of self endulgence!
Look who's talking about "Jackassity"

Back