Where I'm going to college

Actually if you apply to a historically black college, they are actively recruiting white students. You may fair better in getting a scholarship. Howard is a pretty good school in DC.

But I know how racist you southerners are so that may not be an option for you.

I doubt they favour them by a margin that would let me in :(. LOL. I wouldn't throw a college out of my list just because it's considered "historically black".

There are two historically black colleges in Mississippi. I wouldn't really make sense for me to go to either of them, though.

Like what?

I've honestly never been shunned by a group of people in my life because I was white.

Why don't you ask Tiana or Black if they've ever been shunned? I guess it's just that 3% of the population that's Jews, though!

We're talking about active discrimination in the workplace. It's adult stuff. have you heard of affirmative action? It's just a nice sounding phrase for racial discrimination against white people.

And that's wrong too.

AssHat, "recruiting" doesn't equate to "specifically favoring in admission policy". All they're doing is trying to counter them image that if you go to a historically black school a bunch of big 'ole black Jews will come up and steal from your dorm and rape you. An image that certain people on this site probably think of whenever they hear "historically black"... though I'm not pointing any fingers.

Not really a good thing.

We get out of one dying industry, agriculture, and immediately replace it whith another one, manufacturing.

But what are you talking about? Florida's not the south ;) .

good point, I lived in Tampa for 7 years. I decided the south ends about Gainsville FL.
Below that line FL is something else, but not "the south".

We're talking about active discrimination in the workplace. It's adult stuff. have you heard of affirmative action? It's just a nice sounding phrase for racial discrimination against white people.

Asshat, do you even know how affirmative action works?

It doesn't apply to the private sector.

All it is is the governments pro-active policy to make sure they aren't supporting obviously racist contractors through government funding. You could theoretically have a government contractor with no minorities if it was even remotely reasonable for your workforce to be like that.

And the amount of employees in the workforce is very limited, obviously.

AssHat, "recruiting" doesn't equate to "specifically favoring in admission policy". All they're doing is trying to counter them image that if you go to a historically black school a bunch of big 'ole black Jews will come up and steal from your dorm and rape you. An image that certain people on this site probably think of whenever they hear "historically black"... though I'm not pointing any fingers.

I find race based pandering objectionable. Marry it if you want to.

Like what?

I've honestly never been shunned by a group of people in my life because I was white.

Why don't you ask Tiana or Black if they've ever been shunned? I guess it's just that 3% of the population that's Jews, though!

Of course I have. But guess what, I move on.

AHZ reminds me of this muslim guy that came into my hair shop a while ago. He blamed everything on jewish people. He said that the civil rights movement was some sort of covert way of making us into their slaves. It was wild. But then again, so is he. I can't even take him seriously anymore.

AHZ reminds me of this muslim guy that came into my hair shop a while ago. He blamed everything on jewish people. He said that the civil rights movement was some sort of covert way of making us into their slaves. It was wild. But then again, so is he. I can't even take him seriously anymore.

It was. You were taught to settle for handouts, setasides and dependancy.

AHZ is a Muslim ? :eek:
Could he be a Muslim spy trying to cause dissention between the USA and the Jews ?
regardless his actions do benefit the Islamofascists.

Last edited:

It's honestly like these guys live on a different plane of existence.

I doubt they favour them by a margin that would let me in :(. LOL.

"White students are being actively recruited, and attracting them has become easier for a variety of reasons, including the offer of scholarships and lower tuitions than those paid at non-black schools. "

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/5/29/73745.shtml

If its money you're concerned about I think you'd fair better at a HBU. But that's just my two cents.

I wasn't threatening you, Asshat.

A guy like you has probably benefitted more than you even know from being white. Do you honestly think you would've been better off in life had you been black?

Actually, I have to be twice as good, to pick up the slack of less skilled minorities who have been socially promoted and babied all their lives.

Actually, I have to be twice as good, to pick up the slack of less skilled minorities who have been socially promoted and babied all their lives.
That is a problem with your management then.
Poor performers of any race need to be managed properly.
I have disciplined and even fired employees of several "races" in my career.

Back