Which JPP Migration Wave is Worse?

Which JPP Migration Wave is Worse?

• Total voters
Who keeps shit like this?

the other day a client called and asked a question about a document I drew up for them........checked my computer archives and it was there, from 1994......unfortunately, my current version of Word could no longer open it.......

the other day a client called and asked a question about a document I drew up for them........checked my computer archives and it was there, from 1994......unfortunately, my current version of Word could no longer open it.......

I have my work documentation going back at least that far. But this is message board stuff. It's far from permanent.

You were making a good point until you made it partisan. Again it's this whole "us" vs "them" mentality that people foster. What we can do is control how we carry ourselves and how we respond and react to people.

Well, then allow me to say you are one of the few conservatives I have actually seen make an effort to disavow our merry band of Stormfronters. Good on ya.

And let me also get it on record that I find it reprehensible when a lefty calls Melania a whore/c*nt. I don't believe you will ever find me denigrate Melania, and you never will.

You know, I am from the era when Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Bob Dole, and Gerald Ford called each other their "esteemed opponent". Now, tricky Dick Nixon could get as dirty as any mentally unstable JPP poster ever has, but I miss those days in politics, and on certain message boards, when there was an atmosphere of relative dignity and manners.

The only time anyone is going to cross me, is if they diss the Grateful Dead, Cawacko. Cause them's fightin' words!

Well, then allow me to say you are one of the few conservatives I have actually seen make an effort to disavow our merry band of Stormfronters. Good on ya.

And let me also get it on record that I find it reprehensible when a lefty calls Melania a whore/c*nt. I don't believe you will ever find me denigrate Melania, and you never will.

You know, I am from the era when Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Bob Dole, and Gerald Ford called each other their "esteemed opponent". Now, tricky Dick Nixon could get as dirty as any mentally unstable JPP poster ever has, but I miss those days in politics, and on certain message boards, when there was an atmosphere of relative dignity and manners.

The only time anyone is going to cross me, is if they diss the Grateful Dead, Cawacko. Cause them's fightin' words!

Ha!! Did I tell you about the night Bob Weir came to our house? My dad's best buddy is friend's with Weir and they all came over. Admittedly I'm not a dead head but I knew I was in the presence of a legend. He was awesome to drink with. Great guy.

Ha!! Did I tell you about the night Bob Weir came to our house? My dad's best buddy is friend's with Weir and they all came over. Admittedly I'm not a dead head but I knew I was in the presence of a legend. He was awesome to drink with. Great guy.

That is bloody awesome!

I love the Dead, saw them a couple of times.

Right so you can't email that document and open it at home?

perhaps you didn't read my post.....a client called me (at my office) and asked me a question (at my office) about a document I drew up for him, so I looked it up (at my office).....couldn't open it and I decided it wasn't practical to put him on hold, email the document to me, drive home, look it up, drive back to the office and tell him........so I rolled my office chair across to my file cabinets, pulled the hard copy and answered his question instead.......

Back