Which kind of whiskey should I buy

You should buy the kind that you drink and that gets you drunk. That way you can spend as little as you want and still be successful. At first you won't be able to tell if it is any good anyway.

If I wanted to do that I'd just buy a bottle of everclear and call it a day.

Odd that this neo-prohibitionist state is one of the few where you can actually by it. Did they just outlaw it in whateverville?
No, it's been illegal as long as I can remember. We have our own version, but it's only 151 proof I think. When I was stationed in NC I made the best hobo punch with the stuff.

No, it's been illegal as long as I can remember. We have our own version, but it's only 151 proof I think. When I was stationed in NC I made the best hobo punch with the stuff.

190-proof
It is illegal to sell the 190-proof variety in some states of the United States, namely California, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania,Virginia, Washington and West Virginia.

Everclear 190 is legally sold in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota,Montana, Wisconsin and in some military stores within the continental United States.

150-proof
The 150 proof variety is sold in California, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, North Dakota, Washington and some other states.

190-proof
It is illegal to sell the 190-proof variety in some states of the United States, namely California, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania,Virginia, Washington and West Virginia.

Everclear 190 is legally sold in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota,Montana, Wisconsin and in some military stores within the continental United States.

150-proof
The 150 proof variety is sold in California, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, North Dakota, Washington and some other states.
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure NC had 195 proof.

On my 21st birthday, before pretending to party awkwardly for a little bit before collapsing in a ball and crying myself to sleep, I want to buy a large bottle of whiskey.

Which kind should I buy?

None.

You're not man enough to drink wiskey. :palm:

You should stick with Shirley Temples. :clink:

190-proof

150-proof

Everclear 190 is sold in Mississippi as well. Not Eveclear 150 though.

Back