Which SEC team will be in the BCS Championship game this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
Your state allows first cousins to marry.
We beat your ass last year, this year is 2 in a row
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]States where 1st cousins can legally marry....[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]

Alaska
Alabama
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Maryland
Massachusetts
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Tennessee
Vermont
Virginia
and Washington D.C.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Some of those places don't seem like typical bastions of redneck backwoods hicks. [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE]

we beat your ass plenty in BAMA, you had to get LSU's championship coach to pull you out of the bama alumni dolldroms.
College football is better when bama is good, still The best SEC team in the BCS era makes it two in a row.

We didn't get LSU's coach, we got the Miami Dolphins coach. :D

yeah we saw what he did in Miami vs LSU. I'm sure in redneck bubba land (bama) that's what is thought. Any plans to dissallow cousin marrying anytime soon?

yeah we saw what he did in Miami vs LSU. I'm sure in redneck bubba land (bama) that's what is thought. Any plans to dissallow cousin marrying anytime soon?

Saban has already accomplished as much at Alabama as he did at LSU, and he's just getting started. When all is said and done, he will be remembered as the coach of Alabama. No one ever thinks of Bear Bryant as being the coach of Kentucky or Maryland.

For the record, before this gets too carried away... I happen to be a big LSU fan too. If I am not pulling for the Tide, I am pulling for LSU. They are my second favorite team.... but your commentary might make me have to reconsider that.

We picked up two monsters since the bowl game, and Hightower is playing better than ever.
I'm looking forward to seeing Jesse Williams handling the middle against the run.

I was a bama fan before I lived in tiger stadium, now the tide is no 2 and swirling around the bowl waiting for the bengals to flush

My biggst questions for the 2011 season are about the FL Gator's offense and whether GA will win enough to let Richt keep his job.

Nicks defense is always tough, and I'd be a lying if I said jefferson didn't make me queasy facing nick. Rich arson is a beast and we lost our three best defenders.

My biggst questions for the 2011 season are about the FL Gator's offense and whether GA will win enough to let Richt keep his job.

Florida... first year coach.. they will have some hiccups. GA? Who cares? We don't play 'em. I think you are right though, Richt is living on borrowed time there, if he doesn't go to the SEC title game, I think he might be gone. So... we may end up playing Georgia... who knows? That's what is so great about the SEC, you never know... on any given Saturday...

Florida... first year coach.. they will have some hiccups. GA? Who cares? We don't play 'em. I think you are right though, Richt is living on borrowed time there, if he doesn't go to the SEC title game, I think he might be gone. So... we may end up playing Georgia... who knows? That's what is so great about the SEC, you never know... on any given Saturday...

FL may have some hiccups, but Muschamp will field a tough defense. And Charlie Weiss is a wildcard as far as I am concerned.

Its not that I care about Richt. I am just amazed he has lasted this long.

In an interesting turn, the list of "10 Best Nonconference Games" for the 2011 has 3 SEC teams and 4 SEC games on it. Bama plays Penn State and LSU plays both Oregon State & WVa, while GA hosts Boise State.

So much for an old diatribe about the SEC.

Back