Which SEC team will be in the BCS Championship game this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
Good article about Trent Richardson. Our new starting RB is a beast in the weightroom. He is only 5'11" and weights 220lbs.

""Obsessed. I crave it." said Trent Richardson about his weight room training. "The weight room is like my cave. I am a beast in my cave."

This is very accurate symbolism to compare himself to a bear. T. R. is able to bench press 475 lbs, power clean 365 lbs, squat 600 lbs, the list goes on. And that is not really the limit. He wants more! However, Coach Cochran has said "That is all I will let him do.""

http://www.alcrimsontide.com/alabama-football/1346-freak-of-nature.htm

The SEC Champion will be determined Nov 5th, when LSU comes to Tuscaloosa to play Bama.

That will also probably determine one participant in the BCS Championship game.

LOL look back you were one of the tools saying exactly that last year.
You lost one of the best QB's and WR you ever had, Tide rolls down the bowl at least twice this year.

LOL look back you were one of the tools saying exactly that last year.
You lost one of the best QB's and WR you ever had, Tide rolls down the bowl at least twice this year.

Yep, I was. And if the Tide hadn't quit playing in the 2nd half, they would have won.

And we still have great WRs and a pair of excellent QBs. But, like Mac did his first year, all the QB will have to do is not screw up. That Sims kid is a better runner and a better passer than Mac ever was.

As far as looking back, you bragged in '08 that LSU was gonna kick our ass. Then in 2009 you went so far as to say LSU was gonna rape the Tide without a reach around.

You know your program is suffering when you brag about beating Tenn

I didn't brag about us beating TN. I gave you shit because if someone on their sideline could count, you would have LOST to TN.

what a dork, if if was a skiff we could float down the river.

Bama loses 2

Your prediction? lol

I think your prediction for '09 was that we would lose 3. And last year you said we would lose 1 (at most). Your predictions for football are as accurate as Dixie's predictions for elections.

seeing the the last two times the sugarbowl had the bcs game we dominated the shit out of it.
I'll go with LSU winning the SEC and BCS as we have better returning talent and are starting the year at no 4

seeing the the last two times the sugarbowl had the bcs game we dominated the shit out of it.
I'll go with LSU winning the SEC and BCS as we have better returning talent and are starting the year at no 4

Better returning talent? Other than QB, Bama is loaded with talent you have seen. We will miss Jones, but have 3 receivers that can hang points on any team out there. Our D will be better than the '09 squad. The O-line lost only one guy from last year. And Trent Richardson, imho, is a better back than Ingram. And wait til you see the new back. The boy is greased lightning.

Nah, LSU will be undefeated when they come to T-town, but not when they leave. Look for Bama to repeat what we did in '09. (and we are starting out at #2)

Your about to see what happens when you lose the best reciever you ever had and a QB while not the best he's the best you've had in decades. And he was a winner. He didn't lose in HS and only lost a couple at Bama when the OL got him raped.
LSU stomps the new boy at home and goes on to win out 3rd BCS crystal

Your about to see what happens when you lose the best reciever you ever had and a QB while not the best he's the best you've had in decades. And he was a winner. He didn't lose in HS and only lost a couple at Bama when the OL got him raped.
LSU stomps the new boy at home and goes on to win out 3rd BCS crystal

LMAO! The new boy tooks some snaps last year, so he isn't completely new. Besides, first you have to get by the O-line, and while you try to do that you better have 2 or 3 men (not boys, men) focused on stopping Richardson.

Last year our defense was mostly inexperienced but talented. This year, they are experienced and talented. Donta Hightower was not 100% last year, and now he is. Mark Barron may be the best free safety in the country. And it is a Saban defense.

Also, if you remember the disastorous 2008 season ending? Then in 2009 we came back with a chip on our shoulder? Expect the chip to be bigger. We'll be in Atlanta on the field for the SEC Championship.

Back