Which SEC team will be in the BCS Championship game this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
Good luck with that, can it happend obviously
Given a choice any coach would take a 3 year starter over a first year

What's even better is to have a 3-year starter, and a backup who is better than he is, ready to play and win games. One of the things I admired about Coach Bryant's teams, if you managed to knock someone out of the game, look out... he would put in the backup who was even better.

You would think 3-year starter would mean advantage.. but there is a lot rolling around in the head of such a critter, and it doesn't always transpire this way on the field. Gino, Who? Colt Somebody from Texas? So as much as it would seem to be an advantage to have a 3-year starter at the helm, it may also be a disadvantage. It can even make it harder to pull the trigger on a change.. a lot depends on team chemistry.. we fans don't really consider this sometimes, but it's very important to the equation. Building a championship team is not easy work, it involves a lot of things that we, as fans, sometimes take for granted.

Three year or first year starter... I'll take the guy who can move the chains, score points, and win.

One of the teams to look out for this year, outside of the SEC, is Florida State. I look for Jimbo to have that team ready to compete again, and they aren't in the strongest league to begin with.. they may cakewalk to the BCSNC. They have a strong OOC schedule, so it would offset the weakness of their conference, so I could see it happening for them this year. I'm certainly glad Bama doesn't have to play them.

In the SEC, Alabama or LSU will represent the West, and the East is up for grabs.. maybe South Carolina?

I think Bama needs to hurry up and win another NC... 13 is an unlucky number!!

One of the teams to look out for this year, outside of the SEC, is Florida State. I look for Jimbo to have that team ready to compete again, and they aren't in the strongest league to begin with.. they may cakewalk to the BCSNC. They have a strong OOC schedule, so it would offset the weakness of their conference, so I could see it happening for them this year. I'm certainly glad Bama doesn't have to play them.

In the SEC, Alabama or LSU will represent the West, and the East is up for grabs.. maybe South Carolina?

I think Bama needs to hurry up and win another NC... 13 is an unlucky number!!

I think the SEC championship game will be between South Carolina and Bama. Bama wins a tough one.

I also think Florida will be a huge powerhouse again soon. I admire their head coach and his defenses have been brick walls. Charlie Weis may suck as a head coach, but he knows how to run and offense. It may take a year or two, but they will be back on top of the SEC East soon, and a national contender as well.

Ditzy u mean colt the millionair clevland brown?

TN has a dam good young qb. They always have lb's and rb's. If there wr & db's weren't third rate they'd be competitive.

Just read an article about Barrett Jones. He is about to start his 3rd season as the starting right guard for Bama. He has won numerous honors for his ability on the field, and this fall will graduate with a degree in accounting and a 4.0 GPA. So much for "big dumb lineman" cliches.

Well done, young man.

Ok, the NCAA football season is about 3 weeks out. No chatter about it??

I know Mott is disappointed in OSU, and USC is drowning, but what the hell???

I'm jonesen on preseason starting for NFL, thinking about ncaa football after the lookout could be too hyping. I can not wait, Oregon has me shitting my draws but we had 2 losses in both our championship years.
I think the tide will rape Penn State and it might kill Joe Pa

I'm jonesen on preseason starting for NFL, thinking about ncaa football after the lookout could be too hyping. I can not wait, Oregon has me shitting my draws but we had 2 losses in both our championship years.
I think the tide will rape Penn State and it might kill Joe Pa

Penn State isn't up to its usual standards, so yeah we will take them.

If the truth be told, I am worried about the Gators because they want revenge for the debacle last year, and I am even more worried about MS State. They have been getting better, and we play them the week after we play LSU. We will be playing hard against LSU, but the next week could be a down week and good for a trap.

yeah, a couple guys were jacked up here over the new showing Ingram trucking our strong safety in one of his first practices.
I would be shocked if Fla isn't sig improved. They have a great D coach and very good O coordinator. MS coaching is as good as I can remember there.

yeah, a couple guys were jacked up here over the new showing Ingram trucking our strong safety in one of his first practices.
I would be shocked if Fla isn't sig improved. They have a great D coach and very good O coordinator. MS coaching is as good as I can remember there.

I read an article about the Saints linebackers being surprised at how agile he was, and then how hard he hits. But the trucking thing was Ingram trucking Roman Harper. Two former Bama guys going head to head.

Imagine that society breaks down...food supplies are exhausted...the government is helpless... suddenly...the 'Bama team bus runs out of fuel, and the hungry players trudge through the snow to your door to ask for food....

20110726-071734.jpg

Imagine that society breaks down...food supplies are exhausted...the government is helpless... suddenly...the 'Bama team bus runs out of fuel, and the hungry players trudge through the snow to your door to ask for food....

Of course I would feed the Crimson Tide. Now if the auburn bus runs out of gas...........lock & load!!!

Lsu chances just went way down. Our senior QB just did a bad MMA imitation on a dudes head outside a br bar.

Yeah, I have been reading about all that.

Maybe his backup will save the season. Although starting with Oregon doesn't help.

Back